Daryl Fucking Dixon

The next morning I woke up on my own pretty early. I was going on a run with Glenn and Daryl. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and if he felt the same. I didn't want him or me to make it awkward after that shared kiss. I got dressed and grabbed my knife before heading downstairs. Daryl was nowhere to be seen so I went outside. I saw Glenn by the gate with a car, so I walked up to him and said good morning. He nodded to me as he lifted the hood of the car.
"Need any help with that Glenn?"
"No, I know what I'm doing, could you just hand me the tools if I need them?"
"Of course." I stood beside him with the toolbox in hand. Soon another man with ginger hair approached us.
"Good morning Abraham," Glenn said to the man. The man named Abraham waves back walking up to me.
"And you must be the little lady the outsmarted Daryl in the shed."
I smiled a little and nodded in response.
"It's nice to put a face to the name princess. Where have you been since then?"
"Locked up in my tower." He let out a laugh before walking over to Glenn.
"So what do we need today?"
"The list is in the car," Glenn said as he closed the car hood.
"Where's Daryl?" Glenn asked looking at me.
"I don't know," I said with a shrug.
"Isn't he your bodyguard or something like that?" Abraham said with a smirk.
"I can handle myself."
They both nodded sarcastically and climbed into the car. I joined them just as someone hoped into the passenger side seat. It was Daryl.
"Where were you?" Glenn asked.
"Getting this." He said before turning around and handing me my gun. I took it and smiled to myself. I was never good with my gun. I used my knife more than anything, but I was glad to have it.
It was a long drive before we got to a little town. Glenn parked the car and everyone climbed out.
"Find any kind of food you can and medication. If it looks good, take it. Abraham comes with me."
He nodded and followed Glenn. I turned to Daryl to see where he wanted to go, but he had already started to walk away. I ran after him.
We entered a little store where we grabbed whatever we could. I kept looking at Daryl, but he wouldn't look at me.
"Did I do something wrong last night?" I finally said. He ignored me and continued searching.
"Daryl talks to me," I said walking up to him. I placed my hand on his shoulder to try and turn him around, but he pushed me away from him getting up in my face.
"This can't and won't happen, last night was a mistake and you know it. I can't believe I allowed something like that to happen. I don't even think I can trust you yet."

I was speechless

I was speechless. I just looked up into his blue eyes trying to find any hint of a lie, but he was cold. I shoved the bag of food and goods I had in my hands into his chest before turning and leaving. I stood by the car waiting for everyone to come back as I tried to hold my composure. His outburst had caught me off guard. I knew this man had walls, but he had been nice and a little caring towards me, so I wasn't pleased with his out-of-the-blue outburst.
When the boys finally came back we all climbed into the car and headed back to the town. Abraham and Glenn talked once and a while to fill the silence. When we got back, I grabbed my things, said goodbye to Glenn and Abraham, and headed back to the house. It was late, but not dark out. As I walked up the stairs of the front porch, I was stopped by my Ricks's son Carl who I remembered from when he held a gun to me.
"Hey, Hannah."
"Well hello, Carl."
"Is everything ok?"
I let out a sigh.
"Ya just a little tired from the run."
He nodded to my response.
"I know this is really girly, but we found some ribbon and other decorations that no ones using so I thought I would bring them by and see if you wanted the first choice." I smiled down at him as I picked up the ribbon.
"A girl in my school used to wear them in her hair so I figured you could too," Carol said.
I laughed a little.
"Well I'm a little too old for that but I'll give it a try." I grabbed the blue ribbon and tied it around my ponytail.
"How does it look?" I said trying to model it a little.
"Great!" He said with a laugh.  "I didn't want them to go to waste."
I patted him on the shoulder as he turned to leave.
I went into the house and upstairs to the bedroom. I closed the door and then heard the front door open and close. Anger filled me when I knew the person who came into the house was Daryl. What did he mean that we would never happen? That kiss could of be just the spare of the moment thing. Who is he to know how I feel. Either way, I decided to make him at least look at me some other way than being a girl he had to save.
I started to get undressed and ready for bed. As I went through the clothes I had grabbed from the little store in this town, I pulled out a button-up shirt I found there, some sweatpants, and some jeans. Before I could go through all the other clothes, I heard him coming up the stairs and I still wasn't dressed. I quickly grabbed the button-up shirt, tried to throw it on quickly, and close the bedroom door before he could make it to the top of the stairs. I startled Daryl as I tried to close the bedroom door. He stared at me for a while as I stood in the doorway.
"Can I help you?" I asked. When he didn't answer, I spoke again, "What?"
I stared at him back.
"Daryl Dixon are you blushing," I said as I turn around to go back into the room.

I could feel him still looking at me

I could feel him still looking at me. I left the door open only to hear him slam it and enter the bathroom slamming that door too. I huffed and sat down on the bed. Laying back down, I closed my eyes to fall asleep after a long day.
I get woke up in the middle of the night, or at least that's what I thought the time was. I got up off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I wrapped a towel around me and looked in the mirror just staring at myself.

 I went downstairs in my towel to get some water and food

When I entered the kitchen, I found Daryl sitting on the counter eating something from a can with his fingers. I tried to ignore him, but I could feel his eyes on me.
"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed.
"You say that a lot." That was all he said back.
"Whatever," I said as I turned to go back upstairs.
"Hannah wait." All the anger in me boiled as he spoke.
"No Daryl I'm not going to wait. I don't know what the problem is here. I feel embarrassed for being ignored and turned down quite rudely by you."
He stared blankly at me before he pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. I did not hesitate and kissed him back.
When we finally pulled away, I stared into his eyes and smiled.
"What took you so long? I thought I was gonna have to make another move on you."
He laughed before he pulled me back in for another kiss.