Chapter 10

"And this, is where all the magic happens!" I exclaimed, as I finished giving the guys a tour.

I made them walk around the lab. 

Outside. Not inside. 

No, I am NOT stalling.

I turned around, only to find them all on their phones.

"Guys!" I snapped loudly, annoyed.

"Wha-Oh. Are we done?" Asked Nick, making a big dramatic motion of wiping off of his non-existent drool. "Thank goodness! That was the worst field trip. You'd make a horrible-" He cut himself off, when he saw my murderous expression.

"Barry?" I heard Caitlin call from behind.

I glared at Nick again and turned around to greet her.

"Hey Cait."

She smiled at me. "Hey. Who are they?" She asked, pointing behind me.

"They? There's a 'they' here?" Asked Cisco, walking over with Iris in tow. "Oh. Hello there. Did Barry do something? If he did, I sincerely apo-"

"Cisco!"

He rolled his eyes and smirked. "Alright, alright. I was just kidding, man!"

"So, who are they? Do they....?" Asked Cisco.

I subtly shook my head.

"Ah! I see."

Iris took the initiative and introduced herself. "Hello! I'm Iris, Barry's best friend. "

Best friend. That honestly stung a bit.

But hey, at least it's better than being 'just a friend.'

Caitlin looked at me knowingly and then introduced herself as well. "I'm Caitlin Snow. Nice to meet you guys! I'm Barry's doctor." She winked playfully at me.

"Doctor? Why does he need a doctor?" Asked Blaine, concerned.

"She's just kidding, Blaine. She just checks up on me. Regularly. Like a doctor."

He frowned. 

"Anyway, I am the almighty Cisco. Pleasure." He introduced himself, with a very prominent fake accent.

"Guys, this is Blaine," I said, pointing at him, "Kurt, Nick and Jeff. We went to the same High School."

"Same high school? Then how come they don't recognize Iris?" Asked Cisco. "Didn't you guys go to the same high school as well?"

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah about that," I said, looking directly at Iris.

"These are my friends from high school...in Ohio." I corrected, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

Her eyes widened in shock.

"WHAT?!"

I winced.