CHAPTER 8

AUTHORS NOTE- This is rated M anyone under 17 I suggest don't read this.

Percy walked over to the bed and sat down; looking at the night stand. He opened the drawer and found a box inside. He pulled it out and immediately realized it was a box of condoms. "Wow I'm so stupid I didn't even think about protection." Percy said aloud to himself. But soon regained himself when he heard the bathroom door open.

He turned his head and once again his jaw dropped. Standing in the door way was Annabeth wearing a black lace bra which complimented her curves very well, and making her boobs look even bigger than before. Below she was wearing a matching thong that squeezed her thighs.

Percy instantly sprang from the bed and ran over to Annabeth, smashing his lips into hers. He pushed Annabeth into the door and raised her hands above her head while deepening the kiss.

"Did I...mmm....ever tell you how sexy you are?" Percy breathlessly asked in between kisses.

Annabeth pulled away and whispers in his ear "show me."

Percy then put his lips on her neck and starting sucking. Annabeth put her head back moaning in pleasure. Percy took his hands off her hands and grabbed her butt pulling her up. She wrapped her legs around Percy's hips and her arms around his neck. Percy removed one hand from her ass and moved it to her bra.

"Hmmm no Percy" she moaned in pleasure. Percy took his lips off her neck and asked "why not?" "Because you have to many clothes on." She whispered in her sexy voice making Percy even more hard. He set her down and took off his shirt and pants in light speed. He then walked over to Annabeth and scooped her up bridal style to carry her over to the bed. He set her down gently and gazed at her magnificent body. He always admired her body but had never been this close to her before.

He traced his hands around her bra and slowly went south. He rubbed her wet pussy making her give small moans in pleasure. Percy started slowly pulling her dripping panties down. Percy again started rubbing her clit with one finger and with another he pushed inside of her. Annabeth started moaning out his name. Eventually Percy put both fingers inside and started pushing in and out. At this Annabeth was almost screaming Percy's name. Suddenly she felt a tug in her stomach and in a few more second she came in his hand while screaming Percy's name. Percy's hand was covered in her juice which he happily licked clean. Annabeth grabbed him suddenly and flipped him so that she was on top of him. " Now it's your turn" she cooed.

She went lower until her hands reached his erection which was clearly visible. Annabeth pulled his boxers off his body. Annabeth grabbed his cock and started going up and down in steady rhythm. Percy's body was hit with waves of pleasure as he was moaning her name. Annabeth then bent down and put her mouth around Percy's dick. She then moved her head up and down. After a few minutes Percy exploded into her mouth. And she swallowed all of it in one big gulp.

Within a few seconds Percy caught his breath, and reached over for the box he had left on the night stand, and pulled out a condom. Percy ripped open the package and slipped the condom on. Percy then grabbed Annabeth and flipped her over so he was on top of Annabeth. He put his cock right at her entrance and looked at her. Annabeth's eyes were full of lust and love he bent down and asked her "are you sure?" Annabeth put her hand around his neck and pulled his head towards her and she said "yes Percy, please I love you." At these words Percy thrust into her Annabeth moaned very loudly in a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Are you ok?" he asked very concerned. "Y-yes Percy, please keep going." She replied breathlessly. Percy kept thrusting in and out both moaning each other's names in pleasure. After a few more thrusts he came into the condom and Annabeth came all over his cock.

Percy pulled out and took the condom off and threw it in the trash, and snuggled next to Annabeth. "I love you wise girl" he said drifting off into sleep.

"Love you to, seaweed brain." She replied looking up at him. "More than you will ever know."

AUTHORS NOTE- well woopty fucking doo. I finally finished the story I hope you like it even though I think it was really bad. I have a new story up and yes it is Percabeth if you liked this one I suggest check that one out to.