CHAPTER 3

Annabeth and Percy were still walking almost after 10 minutes then he stopped and turned to face her. "What's wrong? "Annabeth asked. "Nothing it's just you're so beautiful." Percy replied Annabeth started to blush at his response. "Also I got you a present." Percy said while taking out a small black box from his pocket. He then handed the box to Annabeth, who stared at it in wonder.

"Well it's not going to open if you just stare at it." Percy said in mocking tone. Annabeth then started to open the box and stared at her gift with excitement. Inside the box was an owl necklace but the owl was made of diamonds. "Are theses real?" Annabeth asked. "Yeah they are." Percy replied "Sorry if you don't like it I-" Percy was cut off by Annabeth's lips which came crashing into his lips. After 10 seconds of this intense kiss she said "It's perfect; absolutely perfect."

"Can I put it on you?" Percy asked

"Defiantly" Annabeth replied very happily.

Annabeth pulled back her hair and Percy put it on. "It's absolutely perfect." Annabeth said to him. "Not as perfect as you." Percy replied "Come on seaweed brain that is so corny." Annabeth said in a mocking way. "Well it's true." Percy said. Holding out his hand for her. Which Annabeth again intertwined her fingers into his.

"Now there is something I want to ask you." Percy said sounding very nervous. "You can ask me anything Percy." Annabeth replied while putting her hand to his face sensing his nervousness. "Annabeth we have been dating for almost 4 years now and these have been great years and I wouldn't want to be with anybody else. We have been through so much; I even fell into Tartarus for you, and I would do it again just to see your beautiful smile. Now I want to take the next step in our relationship." Percy said to her. Annabeth now had tears in her eyes, not from sadness but from happiness.

"What do you mean next step" Annabeth asked tears still coming down. Percy then wrapped her into a tight warm hug. She always loved his hugs the warmth and how he smelled like the sea. His hugs always made her feel safe and secure. Percy then let go and said very nervously "I mean...sex."