Everyday's a constant battle

Start from the beginning

"I give him a month.."

A month. 31 days this April. 31, and then I could finally end this all. I would finally stop being such a bother to people. I just needed to hold on till May. A month.

You'd be doing them a fucking favor...you sick waste of life..

Challenge accepted.

*************************

Vic

Day 1

"Catch me if you can, Viccy!" Mitch screeched, waving his hands in the air as he ran through the halls. I giggled as I followed him, making stomping noises around the silent house.

"Oh I'll catch you Mitchell Adam Lucker!!" I yelled back after him.

After almost catching up to Mitch, Mike's bedroom door slammed open, revealing a very annoyed looking Mike. I stopped running and glanced at Mitch, who immediatley disappeared.

He says he doesn't like to meet new people, because he's shy, but honestly, that would be so much better. It would make my life alot easier honestly. I wouldn't get bullied for one. If anyone met him, they would instantly like him. He's so inspiring, and sweet, despite his awesome tattoos that might make others think otherwise. They're just jelous 'cause they can't see him probably.

"Playing with 'Mitchie' again aren't you faggot?!" Mike roared from his bedroom door. I gulped.

"N-no...No. We were just playing tag actually, wanna join?" I asked hopefully. I never let comments like that get to me. I figured that fake smiles were always the way to go here.

"P-Play??!!? HAHAHAH you want me to, play?!" Mike asked in disbelief, "You little piece of shit!! Look at you! The eldest of the family, a depressed, homosexual, schitzophrenic, playing tag with his imaginary friend??!! This is the first born boy that will carry the Fuentes name??!" Mike yelled, pushing me onto the floor.

The tears were threatening to spill from my eyes, but I couldn't cry. No. Not in front of him. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. He spat in my face, smirking as he walked away.

"Your a waste of life. Just kill yourself." He said walking away. Okay, ouch.

I choked out a silent sob, still laying on the floor leaning against my elbows. I squeaked, not being able to contain my cries anymore. I ran to my room, warm tears already streaming down my cheeks. I desperately searched under my matress, throwing back sheets that where in the way.

"Kid, please don't-" Mitch said, reapearing from my bedroom door. He slowly walked in, trying to reach for the pouch on my hands. I violently shook my head and clutched the small black pouch that was oh so important to me.

"N-No!! Get away!! He's right Mitch! I am crazy!!! I'm so sick and disgusting.. I deserve to do this." I said looking down at the floor with my now blurry vision because of the tears. Before he could say anything though, I ran my the bathroom, locking the door in the process. I finally let myself cry out, gasping for breath between every scream. I leaned against the door, slowly scooting down, while crying, until I was on the floor.

I opened the pouch and took out my blade, not even thinking twice about sliding it across my scarred wrist.

One for being a waste of life. Nobody cares anyway.

Five for being a disgrace on the Fuentes name. My father doesn't even talk to anymore. I'm shunned.

Ten for being able to see Mitch. What I have isn't normal. I'm weird, and stupid, and nobody even likes me here.