"You shouldn't be asking me that. You should be the first one to introduce yourself." You say. It was considered rude to ask for someone's name when they haven't introduced themselves first." I'm Fred. Nice to meet you." He held his hand out for a handshake.

You brought your hand out and shook his hand. "I'm Y/n. Nice to meet you also." 

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

You both finally made it to your destinations. It wasn't what you expected, but it looks way better. The café is a three-story tall building on the corner of a steep hill street, decorated with cat figurines on the shillings. There are three floors on the surface level.

 There are three floors on the surface level

(It's Actually night)

We began walking in. There was only a group of people left inside.  You looked around the place. It was big and looked pretty amazing. There was-

"Hurry! Or I'll eat your liver!" Venom yells in your mind. You winced in pain. 'Okay. Okay. I'll just get chocolate cake.' You tried to sit down at a table. But, Fred didn't let you sit down. Instead, he dragged you to the group of the only people in the Cafe.

(I don't have a picture of the inside)

"Hey guys, I want to introduce you to my friend." He pointed towards you. "He's Y/n. I just met him today." He then began introducing them to you. 'Oh, come one. I don't have time for this.' You thought. You just wanted to get the cake then get out, go home, and fall sleep on a bed.

"This Hiro Hamanda." Fred pointed at the young man. 'Oh, so that's her nephew. He really is 14.' You thought to yourself.

Hiro is a young adolescent boy of Japanese descent and is approximately five feet tall with a lean and slender frame. He has tousled, jet-black hair, almond-shaped brown eyes, somewhat thick eyelashes, and eyebrows, light skin and a slight gap in his teeth.

 He has tousled, jet-black hair, almond-shaped brown eyes, somewhat thick eyelashes, and eyebrows, light skin and a slight gap in his teeth

"This Gogo," he said pointing to the kind of emo looking girl.

GoGo is a young woman of Korean descent. She is rather short in stature, with fair skin, pink lips, short, somewhat scruffy black hair with violet streaks, brown eyes, and lavender eyeshadow. In terms of attire, she is most notably found wearing clothes meant for fitness and physical activity. This consists of a dark gray leather jacket, fashionably ripped dark gray leggings with violet patches, underneath a pair of black shorts with red highlights, a white shirt, black trainers with blue on them, and bare-knuckle gloves.