S-Sorry

Iida's PoV

I wake up by something rubbing my cheek"Hmm?"i say as i look to see Aoyama quickly jolt away his hand.I sit up and yawn,"What did i miss..and were you touching my cheek?,I dont mind im just wondering"I said as i smiled at the small blonde.He looks away from me and I frown slightly i love looking at him,he has a sweet look about him and it shows once he gets rid of his act of being'sparkly'.

"S-sorry"The blonde stuttered out I giggle"I told you i didn't care dork"I say as i smile sweetly at him as he slowly turns his head to look at me.His face goes a soft pink color as he smiles back at me.My heart starts to race as he smiles at me"So now that were both awake want to do something,I think Midoriya and them are having a party downstairs,well thats what they told me anyway"I say and rub the back of my neck.The smaller male nods at me"You can go i dont mind..."I look at him"You're going too right?"I say kinda confused"I don't want to disturb them more then I already do"he says his voice soft and sweet.

I was taken back by his words"Y-you don't bother us,more the better"I say with a smile.I didn't really know what they were doing down there.Probably playing normal party games that you would see at almost every party...hopefully not anything dirty.(sorry Iida they're dirty uwu)Aoyama stands up from the bed and walks to his drawer with a soft smile"Are you sure?"He says as he pulls out one of his ruffled long sleeves."Is this okay or is this too formal?,you know what im just gonna wear a t-shirt"He says as he pulls out a baby blue t-shirt.

I got off the bed as I grab my shoes and slip them on and fix my glasses.I stand up as I watch Aoyama slip off his shirt,his belt was hidden under it.I look at his body slightly as he soon puts on his shirt.I look away as a small red tint spreads across my face."Ready to go?"i ask as i rub my neck and look at the floor.He nods and grabs my free hand,I jump by his sudden actions and he soon drags me out of his room."They're in the common room"I state as we walk to the elevator.

"I thought so!"he said happily as he continues to hold my hand as he leads me to the elevator.I smile as we get to the elevator as we walk in he lets go of my hand,my arm falls to my side.We soon get to the common room and I hear the yelling of my friends and i smile and soon rush to were they are.I look behind to me to see Aoyama slowly walking to where the others are.His head is down and his hand are balled at his chest.I frown at him and look back at the others"Hey i hope its okay that i brought Aoyama!"i say with a smile as i look them.

They smile back at me"Thats fine, Aoyama doesnt get out much, and the more the better"Midoriya said with a smile.Aoyama finally gets to where the other and i am.He looks up with a soft smile"I hope im not bothering your fun"He says his voice was soft and quiet.Everybody smiles at him and invites him to sit on the couch.Once he did i join him"So,what we gonna play?"I ask and Uraraka gives me a devilish smile.She soon pulls out a bottle"Spin the Bottle"She giggles and my face goes red.

"I didn't know these were they kind of games you guys play,but I'm down"He says with a smile.
"We don-"I was stopped by Uraraka covering my mouth"He's the one who normally asks if we can play"She says and she move her hand from my mouth.My face goes red and I'm speechless,I hear Aoyama giggle and I look at him and frown."Fine...we can play"I say as my cheeks were still stained red.My friends cheer and we all sit in a circle and we put the bottle in the middle of us.

"Who wants to go first"Midoriya asks sweetly as he looks around at the group.Before anyone else can say anything Uraraka hands the bottle to me"Iida will!"I look at her my cheeks going red again.I sigh and spin the bottle,i look at the bottle spin and then up at Aoyama and smile at him.I watch the bottle land on Uraraka,but she pushes it to next to her which was....Aoyama."I know how much you want to kiss eachother so do it already,and anyways i dont want to steal Iida's first kiss"I blush and look at the floor."Why do you have to expose me like that..."I say and i rub the back of my neck.

"Mouth or cheek....?"I ask her as i look at her with a soft smile.I was scared about she was going to say"Mouth!"She said with another devilish smile.I sigh and scoot to where Aoyama sat.His face was a bright red and he was nervous.I look at him and grabbed the back of his head gently and I got my face closer to his"This okay?"I say.He nods and i gulp before pressing my lips against his.His lips were soft and tasted like....Kit-Kats.

After a few seconds I back away and go back to my spot with my head in my hands.My friends cheer and Uraraka pat my back."S-sorry if my kiss wasn't good"I say my voice was muffled by my hands.I was surpised when Aoyama spoke up"No,it wasnt it was actually really nice Iida"He says and my face go even more red,if thats even possible."Well better put that in the scrapbook"Uraraka says and Midoriya follows"And I have to tell Tensei and send him the pic i got"he says.I look at the two and i swear i was dying of embaressment.They giggle and we go back to the game.

*Time Skip*

After a little bit we end up going back to our dorms as it was getting late and we didn't want to get yelled at by Mr.Aizawa.I walk to the Elevator and as i look at Aoyama my face goes red again.He giggles at me and i look at the ground.He touches my shoulder and whispers into my ear."You should spend the night in my dorm"He says in a flirty tone.My face is stained a bright red from his words.I slimply nod,we soon get to his dorm and he drags me inside.We sit on the bed and before i can think he kisses me.

"Hmph"i say out of surpise by this but i softly kiss him back.After a few seconds he pulls away and he smiles at me"Sorry I just really wanted to kiss you and you kissed back..."He said and his face was a bright red as well."I-its okay"I say and I hug him.I didnt know I wanted this but now this is what i want to do forever.

I slide off my shoes and he does the same and we get under the covers and cuddle.I hold him at the waist and we soon drift to sleep.

(A/N: Welp merry christmas we have whatever crap this is....i hope you like it oWo