Please stop

Aoyama's PoV

I gave Iida my number and we walked into the classroom, they looked at us...more like him..but anyway I sat down and put my head on my hands. Iida headed to his friends, Midoriya hugged Iida and they both sat down. After awhile Mr.Aizawa walked in and instructed the rest of the standing students to sit. They did

After a bit of teaching but not a lot Mr.Aizawa said there wasn't much time left and so we should clean up and we could socialize with our peers, most people did...except me, I stayed seated and stared up at the ceiling, because I had no one to talk to and because I felt something watching me on the ceiling I could be wrong but I just had a feeling.

I grabbed my bag that was under my seat and stood up as the bell rang, Mr.Aizawa told us to get out so we did. I walked down the hallway and down to the dorms with the rest of the students...but behind them seeing my classmates talking with all of there friends. I sighed loudly

Apparently, at some time, Iida had started walking next to me, I only knew because he touched my arm and ask if I was okay"W-what...oh, Iida you've scared me to many times today...And yes I'm fine..thank you for asking, well anyway how are you?" I gave him a genuine smile, not my normal 'V' smile it must have scared him because of his change of expression so quickly.

"what..?" I asked quickly ".. I've never seen that smile...where have you been hiding that.." he said as he also smiled...ugh...

"..I didn't think I was hiding it but maybe you're right...!" I looked at him, why is he so tall, I wanna be tall. We continued to the dorms until we got inside the building, We stopped talking for a while until we got Into the elevator, "..What floor is your room on..?" he asked he hovered his hand over the button" The second floor...why..." I said a bit confused, he coughed "..because I told Midoryia I would hang out with him and his room is on the second floor.." he looked at the floor "..Oh okay..." I said and flashed him another smile once he looked up

The elevator door opened and he quickly looked away and we both walked off it and the doors closed behind us. We walked and we arived at my door, Before i opened my dorm door i grabbed Iida's arm before he walked over to Midoriya's door. He looked back at me "hmm.?" i let go of his arm and hugged him, " thanks for comferting me out there, It truly did help me.." I let go " Oh, No problem at all aoyam...Yuga!" He flashed me another smile and walked away and knocked on Midoriya's door

I let my self Into my overly sparkly purple room,and i walked to my bed faceplanting onto It. It was a long day and my i got a lot off my brain...all to one person..i havent even really told the whole story to my parents. So how did I tell that story to a classmate i never really talk to. I stood up once again and took off my uniform. And put on something much more comfy.. a sweater and some gym shorts i put up my uniform and sat down on my bed once more.

Iida's Pov

I walked away from Aoyama...and his hug and knocked on Midoriya's door.. i watched Aoyama enter his room and Midoriya told me too walk in. I did and I closed the door and walked to his bed and sat down... i didnt know what he had planned but he was my friend and i was ready to do whatever...that didn't get Midoriya and me hurt.

"So Midoriya what did you have in mind....?" I say looking at him smiling " Oh, I didn't really plan far ahead really...maybe we could just stay here and watch a movie or something..?!" He rubbed his neak and looked at me in the eye. "Oh, Okay so what movie" I said as he turned on the tv." Idk, you could pick something" he said and he handed me the remote. I looked through the channels and spot a movie about how the world would be without quirks and in America. It was called.."Jersey Shore,Okay" Midoriya said and he patted the spot next to him "Also Iida you can sit here".

I scooted there and began watching the tv, "I heard this show is popular in America" Midoriya said again as we both got comfy on his bed.

Aoyama's PoV

I sat on my bed, lonley. As always, i take out my secret bag of kitkats these are the reason im fat..."Ugh..im too fat for these"I stand up and head to my mirror and lift up my shirt enough to see my belly ,well anyway as much you could see because of the belt, my toned body is slowly be taken away by...KitKats of all things..

I put down my shirt and head back to my bed and stare at the bag of KitKats..."fuck it" I was kinda surprised i said that but then again i don't have to pretend to be sparkly and stuff when im in my own room...by my self.

*time skip brought to you by sonic*

Iida's PoV

It been a while and i guess at some point Midoriya had fallen asleep...and the sun was about to set. I get off his bed and put his balnket on him and leave the room quietly closing the door.I'll explain later...i start to walk to the elevator..but stop when I'm by Yuga's room. I quietly knock on the door..i hear..him or some one quickly pick up what seems like trash" i-i'll be right there.."

After a few seconds he opens the door and his eyes go wide"What are you doing here..Iida, I thought you were hanging out with Midoryia?" he looks confused and guilty at the same time "I was until he fell asleep that is" He giggles..it was super effective..i look down. "So why are you here?" He tilts his head, his hair falling over his eyes. I sat there silent looking at his violet eyes,his eyelashes...he looks very girlish..how did i not know he looked this pretty...oh no,

He grabs my arm again and pulled me in, "W-wha"..i was startled by his actions"what,if you didnt want to come in then why did you knock" He said as he let go of my arm and closed the door. "Oh..i did want to hang out, i just didn't expect that,that's all." i say trying to hide my stupidity. he giggles again..my heart..and my face..i look away and spot...KitKat wrappers?

"Yuga..why is there KitKat wrappers on your bed....and theres alot of them...?He gulps"No reason..i don't even know what your talking about" He nervously laughs "Yuga are you addicted to KitKats...?"

He looks at me and nods,I laugh"Its okay, i really like M&M's" He Giggles for like the third time in a row think..."Yeah, but the problem is im getting fat" He whined like a little kid..it was kinda adorable.."Y-You're not fat" I say confused.He then lifts up his his sweater showing his stomach

He wasn't fat, or nearly as toned as he was"Hmm," He puts down his shirt "told you"he sounded kinda disapointed"I did't say you were fat...and anyway i don't like cuddling with guys that are muscly anyway "....oh no, oh god why did i say that, dumb brain....."I'm dying...why did i say that" Yuga started belting out laughing and I hid my blushing face "I didn't know you like guys ...and that you would cuddle me but good to know..."he stops laughing and I look up my face just as red and I see his face is red as well "neither did I""What part..?"He asked "Both" I state back..."Well this was a...nice visit but I must be going..." I head to the door and before I could open it Yuga pulled me into yet another hug but this time from behind.."uhhhh"i say kind of confused and wondering why this soft boy is hugging me a very square man..."I know its late and I made you feel uncomfortable but please understand I do enjoy you company and I do hope we will hang out more okay..Tenya..!" My heart skipped a beat when he called me by my first name and then he let go of me.

Allowing me to get out of his room and run for all eterinty. That was so bad why did i do that...i didn't even know i wanted to cuddle...guys.I reach my room and walk in and close the door and took of my uniform and put on my sleepwear. And i happily go to my bed and die inside.

Aoyama's PoV

I didn't know Iida liked guys...well to cuddle anyway...weird..and neither did he,...and i know the cuddling me was a big lie, No one wants to cuddle me this big fat thing thats being consumed by KITKATS..."damn kitkats.."i sigh and lay back on my bed crushing tons ok wrappers. I get up once more and throw them away and then lay back down."Ugh iida...why..can't you"

"Please stop"

"trying to be my friend"

(OOF THIS TOOK FOREVER HELP MY HANDS OR FREAKING GONE)