Design

I have my headphones plugged in as I sit on my bed, drawing and humming to the music I'm listening too. I just got done my homework and have nothing else better to do. I'm home alone and Peter is off doing things as Spider Man, so I decided to just plug in some good tunes and draw away.

What I'm drawing though isn't a normal thing I usually draw. The main things that I draw are either landscapes, floral pieces, city streets and buildings and skylines or superheroes in action. But what I'm drawing now is a design piece for a superhero costume for myself.

Now I haven't made the final decision of what I want to do just yet. The idea just came to my head and I decided to draw it to see how it looks. And so far I really like it.

The outfit is basically made up of just a purple leather jacket with two big grey stripes on the arms of the jacket that start from the shoulders of the jacket and end at the cuffs of it. The jacket is over a black bodysuit that has a high neck and it's a accompanied with a white belt that has a silver buckle. A dark grey hood is attached to the body suit and I have a grey mask covering the bottom half of my face. And then I just have black fingerless gloves and black boots to finish the look.

(Better look at the design)

It sounds sort of simple, but I really like it and think it looks badass

It sounds sort of simple, but I really like it and think it looks badass. I add a few other details to it though, before picking it up and looking at it closer and smiling at it even more.

I look to my side though when I feel like there's something there and scream at the top of my lungs when I meet eyes with an upside down Peter.

How long has he been hanging there for??

"Jesus christ Peter, I hate it when you do that" I say ripping my headphones out and throwing a pillow right at Peter's face.

Peter of course dodges the pillow with a chuckle before he turns right side up on his web and steps down onto the ground.

"I'm sorry, but this is sort of what you get for blasting your music. I was outside your window for five minutes trying to get your attention but it wasn't working. So I moved in and thought I'd take advantage of you not paying attention" Peter says as he rips off his mask to let a playful smirk be shown on his face.

"Meanie" I say grabbing another pillow and throwing it at Peter, but I throw it softly because I know Peter was just being funny.

Peter let's the pillow hit him this time and he does it with a soft laugh. He smiles at me as he puts the pillow down before he looks down and sees my drawing.

"Did you draw this?" Peter asks as he takes hold of my sketch book and gets a better look at the drawing. He looks up at me with an amazed and proud look.

"Yeah, but it's just something stupid" I say scratching the back of my neck. I don't want to tell Peter the what the design is really about because I don't want to get his hopes up and then suddenly change my mind.

"You sure about that? Because from what I saw in the window you looked very proud of this. Sort of doesn't make sense to proud of something you think is stupid" Peter says holding the picture up and moving it back and forth.

I really can't lie, can I?

"I hate how I can't lie to you" I say crossing my arms over my shoulder and falling back into my pillows.

"But it's better to be honest with your boyfriend" Peter says, with a pout. But he's playing around again.

I look up and smile at Peter and look at the drawing again.

"The thought of it just popped into my head and I decided to draw it. I haven't made up my decision yet" I say.

"You don't have to rush. Take as much time as you need and no matter what you choose I'll be okay with it. Just do what you want to do and not what I may want you to do. Even though this is totally badass and I would love to see you in it" Peter says, a little bit too excited as he continues to hold the picture.

I chuckle at him and find his excitement about my drawing very cute. I sit up and give his lips a nice soft peck.

Peter smiles at me as he takes hold of my hand in his and rubs his thumb up and down my hand.

"As you're still trying to make your decision though, do you want to go for a swing around the city? Crimes low tonight and I'm pretty sure you got all your homework done and are bored out of your mind right now" Peter says with a smile as he stands up from my bed.

"You know me to well Peter Parker" I say and what he said is true. The drawing was helping but I was starting to get a little bored of it.

Peter smiles at me as I grab a jacket and slip my shoes back on. I grab my phone and give Daisy a pet before Peter and I slip out of my window and onto my fire escape. Peter slips his mask back on and wraps an arm around me.

"Hang on tight wolfie" Peter says as I wrap my arms tightly around his neck.

I just chuckle at the name and shake my head before sucking in a deep breath as Peter jumps off the fire escape and begins swinging from building to building with me. I've done this a good amount of times already, but it still takes my breath away and makes my heart race. But regardless, it will always be really fun and cool.