Gift

A/N) Spoiler Warning!!

This Chapter does kind  of contain a little spoiler from Infinity War. It's not that big of a spoiler though (in my opinion) but I'm just warning you guy just in case any of you haven't seen the movie yet.
////////////////////

"How are you liking things in New York so far, kid?" Nat asks as the both of us sit down in the corner to a small and not so busy cafe.

It's a good thing that it's not busy for Nat's sake because it lowers the chances of her being seen and recognized by anyone. But she's wearing a black baseball cap and sunglasses to help her hide a little better.

Anyway, Nat and I decided to come here to get something to eat once we started to get hungry after we walked around and shopped for a couple hours. 

"I like it, my schools pretty cool and I enjoy the fact that if I'm in the mood for a sub I can just walk down the street and get it" I say.

"That is pretty nice, isn't it?" Nat asks with a little chuckle, making me smile at her as I nod my head. "So besides the fact that you like your new school, have you made any new friends there yet?"

"Yeah, a couple" I say with a smile as I think about Peter, Ned and Michelle.

"Yeah?" Nat asks with an excited smile as she leans on the table a little and takes off her sunglasses.

"Yeah and one of them actually lives down the hall from me and mom" I say.

"That's cool...is this friend a boy? And is he cute?" Nat asks with a playful smirk.

Even though I know she's just joking with me because she always likes to joke around with questions like that whenever I tell her I made a new friend, just so she can see if it's a boy and if I like him or not. That's never really happened before because all the guys who I've become friends with, I just wanted to have as friends. But Peter is completely different store.

I feel my face turn a little red as I give Nat a sheepish look. Nat's eyes immediately grow wide and a big smile tugs at her lips as she looks at me.

"So this new friend is a boy and does little miss Brooklyn have a crush on him?" Nat asks with an excited tone and bigger smile.

"No..." I say as I shake my head, but I smile a little and feel my face turn a little more red because I'm a terrible liar.

"You're a terrible liar, you know that right?" Nat asks with a smile.

"I know, but even if I wasn't I doubt I would be able to keep that information from you considering you're a super spy who makes it her business to know everything" I say playfully, but I whisper the last part.

"Hey, sometimes that can be a good thing, especially when it means you can protect people with the information you know" Nat says.

I smile at Nat and still feel proud that I have the Black Widow as my technical Aunt.

"I won't ask much about this subject though because I don't want to annoy you with a ton of questions and you probably don't want to talk about this just yet, but I will ask this...is this boy nice?" Nat asks.

"Yes, he's very nice and he actually helped me out a lot on my first day of school" I say.

"Yeah?" Nat asks.

"Mhm, he showed me around the school, helped me find my classes and helped me in some of my classes too because we actually have a few classes together" I say.

"He sounds like a very nice guy" Nat says with a smile. "But if he hurts your feelings or in any way, tell me and I'll teach him a little lesson."