The Pro-log

Hello Revan here making my first chapter ever so here hoping it does not suck i look forward to all feedback try not to be a ass .

P.S: i do not own Star Wars or anything about it.

First name F/N

Last name L/N

Characters you marry ex. Vette L/N if they have a last name i will see what ill do about that when i get to them enjoy the story.

It had been a hot day on the sith home planet of Korriban where only the strongest can survive while the rest are left to die in the cold sand like filth never to rise to anything as most of the native species the Sith pure blood are all but extinct either by out breeding with other races or were killed off by the republic massacre on the sith all but a few. A long going family that has lived in since before the golden age of the sith was all that remained of the once proud Sith pure blood the great L/N a last name that would strike fear into anyone that the would would hear the name now nothing but 3 siblings reduced to slaves forced to fight for the right to survive.

The first one was the eldest your older twin sister Vodia L/N she was a loving sibling who always looked out for her two younger siblings but hated anyone else that came around and always was ready to kill anyone who would dare hurt them. She had a crush on you do to being a slave you were the only man she ever got close to but always pushed how she felt down not knowing you felt the same this is what she likes to use the dark side but for you and because of you she has learned a bit about the light side of the force this is what she looks like.

 She had a crush on you do to being a slave you were the only man she ever got close to but always pushed how she felt down not knowing you felt the same this is what she likes to use the dark side but for you and because of you she has learned a ...

she has a double bladed purple saber a last memento from your mother before your parent died in front  of the both of you this is her saber.

Then there was you the middle child and younger of the twins the strongest of the the trio who like to use both sides of the force not seeing  just light and dark you have always looked over both of your sisters always taking abuse from your maste...

Then there was you the middle child and younger of the twins the strongest of the the trio who like to use both sides of the force not seeing  just light and dark you have always looked over both of your sisters always taking abuse from your masters do to this you have many scars threw your body despite having a fast healing factor and a high pain tolerance. You are the chosen one in the sith order you are said to bring the sith back to glory 1000 years after the fall of the sith  (Anakin is still the chosen one but for the Jedi you will meet each other in the clone wars may make a female) but not in the way the sith would think you will for how you look and your weapons go to the about you page.