-welcome back

Tez 🍒

hey y'all I'm back and it's been real for the most part I've learned a lot of shit from this past year I had to duck off and start over.

"Damn bitch you really just ducked off on a nigga" my old friend niyahh said passing the blunt back to me.

"nah see I had to get my mind back right after everything I started to really test my shit things ain't really do that much better after" I said back doing my usual smoking looking down at my phone.

"yeah well we got to meet these bitches after we pick up steph we just gonna do a little arcade trip maybe drink a lil" she said earning a nod from me.

putting the blunt out it was crunch time baby!! leaving the house a solid 10 minutes after that we made our way to the normal route to Steph house lets see the bullshit she on.

"I should tell you now that steph got a new girl named Jenny or some shit she might not slide because she always busy but don't give her a hard time" niyahh looked at me, smiling at her I nodded my head letting her know we had a deal.

"I'm not worried about nun of that im only here because you promised to buy all my drinks for the night" winking at her I turned to the opposite direction watching steph lock her house door.

Niyahh Pov

oh my god maybe this was a semi bad idea, i hate one of the bitches and tez is gonna flip stephs girlfriend on her neck tonight if she makes just one wrong move.

"wassup steph" me and tez said almost at the same time. knowing how awkward she is we knew she wasn't gonna speak first.

"hey y'all" was all she said back before getting extremely quiet.

speeding off we made our way to the damn arcade. the closer we got the more drugs I needed the only reason I planned this link up was so I could see my two best buds in one setting.

"bro this bitch is so annoying" steph blurted our freely causing me to stare back in the rear view mirror.

"Girlfriend problem huh?" Tez says following with a light laugh.

"yeah something like that" she responded back at this point I was not getting into this conversation it was lame anyways fucking bitches counted me out when we could've had a damn poly going on.

parking and cutting off the car we all gathered ourselves together, got out, snapped a quick selfie and proceeded to the girls.

"SIMBAAAAAA BITCH COME HERE" steph screamed out catching the attention of a few bystanders.

let me fill y'all in for a second ‼️

after the breakup of Tez and Steph everything flopped on her part, nobody called or checked up on her at all word got out she was cheating on Steph with some bitch and shit turned sour between them, a few weeks after Steph and Simba fucked we all thought it would turn into something deeper stating they was bestfriend and nope they just ended up falling out. Me and my girl well that's another subject for another day we alright tho. but now we just here to clear shit up and have fun.

"I need a drink let's go niyahh my walking atm" following Tez to the bar I could tell this was already eating her up. what nobody realized was things hit the both of them but it struck for her stating she assumed her girl was the only one on her team and that wasn't even true.

"wassup baby let me get 3 shots of grey goose, 2 shots of tequila and a sex on the beach for my pussy ass friend" Tez ordered drinks for the both of us.

turning around I spotted Jenny out the corner of my eye and that's when I realized that was toooo many drinks for Tez.

"alright I'm ready to beat some ass in basketball drink your shit so we can go" she screamed at me throwing down her last shot glass.

"You really had to toss them shots back like you ain't got no care in the world?" I said sipping from my cup before laying down some cash on the bar top.

"bitch hell yea I'm here with the bitch I was madly in love with and her bitch, on top of that I'm here with the bitch she fucked and the ones she almost had a threesome with tell me that don't sound like a drinking matter and I won't take anymore" she said before walking off going over to the games.

following behind her over to the basketball game it was time to enjoy ourselves not focus on all the fucked up shit we have to look back on.

playing a few rounds of basketball with Tez and Steph cheating asses we was all at the bar ordering a round of shots.

"DAMNNNN YALL GONNA START WITHOUT ME THATS WILD" Kayla said walking over to us giving me a kiss and hugging everybody else.

"we ain't tell your ass to be 30 years late" Tez said laughing with Steph after that.

"suck my dick nigga" she said coming back over to me sitting down ordering herself a drink.

"let's play never have I ever " Jenny Stephs girlfriend said looking around at all of us

"aye we down but you start" shrugging it off with the rest of them we all got a refill of some strong ass drinks.

"okay well never have I ever fucked one of my friends ex" she stated looking around Tez was the first to take a shot so aye it was ball from there majority of us took the shot and the other few was just lame.

"never have I ever left somebody with a dumbass excuse" Tez said looking directly at Steph laughing watching her slowly rise the glass and take her shot.

I wasn't gonna leave her out there by herself so I took one too shit I've done it plenty of times.

"Tez don't start or you will go home early and no Waffle House for you" Simba said to her causing the rest of us to give a light agreement symbol.

"I thought we was playing a game damn hop off me damn" Tez Said laughing off the situation before taking Jenny shot winking after she sat down the empty glass.

"I'm tired of this can we go to a party or something we all linked up it was real and fun now it's time for the real fun" Simba said getting up.

"exactly I kinda wanna dance" Tez said getting up after her leaving some money for the rounds of shots we took.

"fuck it the lux is around the corner let's go and have some real fun" Jenny said walking away with the rest of us following out the arcade and to the cars.

now this can only go two ways and I'm hoping it goes the right way because I don't have time 🤦🏽‍♂️.