Chapter 51

Jennie's POV

Days passed , and we're still not okay.
Lisa is always out, she's making excuses everytime I'm around.

She's been avoiding me since the days we made it. The day I gave my self and everything to her.

I really missed her so much.

I just can't reach out to her for now because in the first place it's my fault.

I lied to her. I should've told her the truth.

The truth that she only owns me. No Kai in the picture..

I need to be firm with my decision for now. I'll just wait for everything to be over.

We just finished rehearsing.

Lisa, immediately get her things and fly away.

Yeah. This is our saddest routine every time.

I composed myself. Trying to hold my tear..

Unnie..  Rosé spoke behind my back.

What is it Rosé ?  I smiled at her..

Are you okay ? You look so sad .

She asked worriedly..

I'm fine hubby. Don't worry about me. Okay ?

I showed my gummy smile trying to convince her..

Aww. Let me hug you wifey..  She hugs me tightly. I'll help unnie , okay ? I'll talk to Lisa after this. I hate seeing you both like an idiot hurting each other for a nonsense issue.

I laughed.  

It's okay Rosé, stop worrying okay ? This will pass 😊 anyways, I have to go now, thank you Rosé .

I wave Goodbye and went home.

It's been days, I avoided using my social media accounts.

Lots of my fans hate me because of the news,  some are supporting us which made me cringes with the idea. Eww.
I haven't imagine myself being with someone's arms aside from Lisa.

I took a shower and rested on my bed.

----------

Author's POV

Meanwhile, Rose is now standing in front of Lisa's house .

She couldn't wait to smack Lisa's head.
😂 Just kidding.

She knocks for a couple times yet no ones answering.

Where did that bitch went? She thought...

She twisted the doorknob just to find out it wasn't locked.

She went inside and saw Lisa..

Sitting in the couch.  Spacing out.

She's just staring blankly on the ceiling..

She tiptoed , trying not to make any sound..

Booooooooooooooo!  She shouted behind Lisa's back..

Lisa on the other hand fell into the floor.

What the hell Chipmunk, you almost killed me !  she yelled at Rosé ..

Rosé didn't mind the grumpy Granny.. She's laughing her ass out..

I'm sorry Lisa.. You reaction was priceless .. Rose exclaimed and continue laughing again.

When she didn't hear any reaction from Lisa, she stopped laughing and wiped her tears..

Hey.. I'm sorry. I actually came here to check you out. I'm worried about you lis, you always wants to be alone. I'm your best friend. You can tell me everything Lisa..

Rose sat beside Lisa. Who's now spacing out again..

Lisaaa...

Lisaaaaaaaaaa-yaaaaa! Rosé shouted ..

What ? Why are shouting ? Can you just leave me alone just for now Chaeyoung ? Lisa said with irritation in her voice.

Just because you're hurting Lisa , doesn't mean you're now allowed to hurt the people around you ! I'm just so worried with you and I really want to smack your head right now for being so dumb in believing nonsense issue

Rosé yelled back to her.
Lisa was surprised. Her chipmunk looks scary right now..
Yet she manage to relax..

What are you saying ? She ask calmly..

You did really believe that rumor about Jennie and kai you idiot huh ? I suddenly felt ashamed for being younger best friend.

Rosé said jokingly.
She didn't hear anything from Lisa..

You know what Lisa, you should talk to Mr.Yang. He knows everything. Rose said while patting Lisa's shoulder.

What for ? Jennie told it's true , that they're dating while we're together. I feel so dumb. It really hurts me Chaeng 😞.

Lisa said almost like a whisper.

And you believe that coward ? You know what , Jennie and You is just wasting time with this shit. Time is precious Lisa. Open your eyes and don't be blinded by edits news. I know you know the truth, throw that pride away and get your girl. She's hurting so bad and she's the one who's the victim her lis. You should be the one to protect her right now .

Rosé said and leave Lisa thinking.

Little did they know, Lisa was doing investigation with the issue and she knows the truth now.

She  just can't figure out why Jennie lied to her .

What's the point ?

She sighed deeply and took her phone.

She stared at her lockscreen.

Imissyou .. She said with a sad tone.

Jennie's too busy . she's too tired right now. She's having rehearsal with her solo and solo together with us. Lisa thought as she remembered Jennie's face earlier..

Lisa decided not to go to their dorm and stay alone for tonight..

An;

Yow yow Jenlisa ❤❤😂

It's been a while.. And yeahhh. Thank god it's march it means, classes are about to end. Woooooooooh !/😁