Chapter 40

Lisa's POV

I sat on my bed and pretend to ignore her.. She's always like when we fight.. Crying.. Tssk.. Im not gonna buy that now.. It's her fault.. She should know the consquences of her actions.. She's so reckless. Tsss 😠 Mini ? If i were a guy, I'm much handsome than him.. I can rap better than him.. I can dance better than him.. Im much better than him..

I didn't look at her coz i might ended up being weak again.

She's still crying and now it's quiet loud
. she's crying like a child..

No, I'm not gonna buy that.. She's the one who hurts me, and now she's the one who's crying ? Wth !

I still ignore her.

I'm not weak..

Now , she's really crying out loud.. Omygoood. Jisoo and Rosé could hear her right now.. They might think i did something to Jennie.. Tsk..

I couldn't help myself anymore, i stood up and went in front of her.. I kneeled down to level her position.. She's like a child crying on the floor.

Hey, stop crying .. They might hear you outside .. I said and poke her.. But she still continue crying.. Aisssh.

I hold her face for her to face me ... I wiped her tears..

Stop crying Jennie. I'm sorry.. I said sincerely..

Then i realized, why am i the one who's saying sorry in here ? It's her fault.. Aisssh.

Hmmmp.. No, you don't love me anymore . huhuhu she said while crying.. Wtf..

Why does it turns out like I'm the bad girl ?

Of course , i love you Jennie. Stop crying.. I said softly and slowly..

Did i hurt her ? She's the one who hurt me..

You said you don't like it when in closed to you that means you don't love me anymore huhuhu 😭😭

She cried aloud again.. Ottoke ?

No, i didn't mean what I've said earlier.. In sorry i was just jealous and mad coz you broke your promises.. Myfeelings hurt coz i feel insecure .. Do you think he's better than me Jennie ? Do yoi know he raps better than me ? Do you think he looks attractive than me ? Does he dance better than me ? Do you think he will love and care you better than i do ? Why do you let me feel insecure with anyone Jennie ? It hurts me coz I'm afraid you would be taken away from me, and i know , if that happens, i couldn't do anything about it.. Stop crying.. Your mistake tonight was not enough to fade my love for you okay ? I love you more than your recklessness, i love more than these pains I've felt .. I can endure all of these for you Jennie..

I said while crying also..

I don't know.. I know I'm really hurt but i can set aside this pain than to see Jennie hurting and crying..

Im sorry lisa.. I know , i hurt you .. I know you're hurt right now, I'm sorry for being reckless with my actions sometimes, I'm sorry about earlier.. You don't need to be insecure with anyone lisa, I'm yours, only yours, you're not better coz you're the best
For me lisa.. I love you so much.. I'm sorry.

Jennie said while still crying..

I know Jennie.. Ssssh.. Stop crying pls.. I dont like it.. Seeing your tears break my heat into pieces.. It feels like im not really good enough for you coz i made you cry.. I said straight in her eyes.. She wipes her tears and nods her head ..

Such a baby..

I cupped her face and kissed her..

I kiss her softly..
We both close our eyes, savoring the sweetness and love for each other..
I bit her lip, my tongue went inside and found hers..

Jennie's a good kisser 😁😍

We parted our lips breathlessly..

I love you baby, im the proudest and happiest for your success.. .. I said sincerely..

I know lisa, i wouldn't be here w/o you, you're my strength.. I love you too.. She sweetly replied..

I smiled at her..

Are you happy ? I ask her..

Of course baby, she said and touched my face ..

Why are you happy baby ? I ask again..

Because of the undying support of the blinks .. She said and holding her laugh..

I frowned..

Am i not the reason why you're happy ? I ask and showed my dismay reaction..

Hahaha, I'm just kidding.. Of course you are .. You're my only happiness lisa.. She said and kissed me again.. I held her waist and kissed her back..

Jennie's POV

I cried aloud to get Lisa's attention.. If she still love me, she won't take it hearing me cry..

It took a while before she came to me.. I smiled secretly as i feel her poking me ..

Got you lisa love..

I still continue crying coz I've sense that she's Still mad..

My tears will ease her angry mood..

The moment she held my face, made me feel the victory..

Hahaha she can't resist me.. I knew it.. She loves me..

But, really, i was hurt with her words but i feel sorry for lisa, i know she's hurt.. I know i hurt her.. In so reckless. But i do live her so much.. She's my happiness..

We both lay in bed to take a rest.. It's been a long day for us.. My energy was drained..

Lisa's now sleeping.. I know she's tired.. She always wake up at dawn to come with me, she's very supportive though she's too sleepy head..

I kissed her forehead and decided to sleep too.

An:

Yow Yow JenLisa 💕💓