The batfamily returned to their headquarters, ready to board Batman's jet. (Not the one mentioned in previous chapters) The black machinery looked suspiciously similar to the F-35B, the only jet capable of vertical landing and takeoff. (Sorry for too much details but I'm in love with fighter jets) There was only a small change, it wasn't only for one person. Bruce was able to expand the number of passengers to stunning 7, including the pilot.

"Everyone on board?" Batman asked before he started the engines. The boys didn't even have the time to answer when the jet took off. Every time they flew with a jet, Batman's control over the plane always amazed them. It was one thing to preform some aviation acrobatics but it was completely different to fly in a cramped cave full of sharp obstacles. When they got to the open airspace, it was still dark. The moon was illuminating the interior of the jet, making everything appear silver.

It was a clear night. As soon as they got away from Gotham city, the stars became much brighter and visible. A sight like this was very rare so the batboys leaned back and enjoyed the sight through the glass window above them. It was going to be a long ride. With the first sunlight, the boys were all out cold, catching up on their sleep.

The silent roar of engines woke them up. The sun was setting, making a beautiful landscape in front of them. The forest laying under them was dark and thick, making it hard to find a landing space. As soon as they landed, the darkness of the forest surrounded them, making it easy to move around unnoticed.

"Nightwing to team, are you in position?" Dick pressed his comm in his ear.

"Ready for your orders." The atlantean answered. He gave his family thumbs up and they walked into the forest. It was a simple plan, near the building and get inside. Their journey continued undisturbed until shuffling could be heard from their right. Batman, standing in the front, raised his fist to signal the others to stop. They all instinctively crouched down, scanning the area for the threat.

Nothing appeared. The batfamily was about to continue when the sound came from a closer bush. A soft green light illuminated the dark leaves. Everyone took out their weapons, ready to face the creature hiding behind the bush.

Suddenly, a green and angry looking ghost wolf jumped into the air, surprising everyone. Tim who was standing the closest, swung his bo-staff at the creature. Unfortunately, the weapon went right through the wolf and it tossed Tim on the ground. Being the lovely and tame creature it was, it tried to bite off the vigilante's head.

Batman took out his green batarang, aiming for the wolf's back and making sure not to hit his son. As he was about to throw it away, another green creature appeared and threw Batman into a tree. The man quickly shook off his dizziness and ran to help Red Robin. Two more green wild animals appeared, each attacking one person. The creature that tossed Bruce into the tree came out to be a huge bear and it stood right between him and the rest of his family.

Batman took out another batarang and held it like a dagger. When the bear swung, he ducked under it's strong paw and sliced it's stomach. To their luck, the bear panicked and ran away. It was a reasonable decision considering the huge cut.

Through Tim's struggles, he managed to hold the sharp teeth away from his face only with one hand. He also took out the green batarang and held it heigh. Tim saw Bruce slice the bear from the corner of his eye and even though it was trying to kill him, he didn't wasn't to hurt it too badly. The wolf soon started creeping away from the green object, quietly squealing.

Batman and Red Robin helped the rest of their clan scare away the animals. Bruce picked the fallen batarang from the ground and put it back into his utility belt. Out here, their supplies were limited.