The only sound they made was a light leaf shuffling. Thanks to their dark costumes, they went unnoticed the rest of the way to the forest manor. Nightwing activated his holo-glove and searches for any security. There were some cameras but they were all deactivated due to the cut off supply of energy.

"No security." Dick informed his family. Tim and Bruce climbed up the wall and sat by a window. Damian and Dick did the same but few feet away. The room inside was dark and quiet except for the ticking of an old clocks. In their pairs, they searched the whole building from the bottom to the top but found nothing.

.......

"They must think I'm weird when I don't question their sudden departure." The halfa frowned at his cereal. He and Jason woke up a while ago and were currently eating breakfast in the living room.

"Yeah, maybe a little. They are suspicious because everyone discovered Bruce's secret within few weeks or a months." Jason said with his mouth full of sandwich. Fortunately Alfred went to visit a friend for few days so he couldn't scold them for eating out of the dining room.

"But how am I supposed to get him off of my back? Should I stumble across the batcave? Or tell him I know?"

"I don't think so. I know you don't like the secrecy but please try to wait for a month or two. You know, until things settle down again." After they finished their breakfast, Jason responsibly washed the dishes and cleaned their utensils.

"Want to watch a movie," Jason suggested when he saw the bored expression of his brother.

"No, I was just thinking." He replied, still being deep in thoughts.

"About what?" The vigilante went straight to the point. Whenever someone asked him what was wrong, the halfa changes the topic or walked out of the room angry and frustrated.

"Ryan." It wasn't a complete lie. Ryan's betrayal was still randomly popping up in his mind, making him feel a lot of different emotions. Yes, Danny still felt betrayed but there was also another point of view to this.

Ryan must have been with the league his whole life considering that Damian knew him. He was an influenceable child, raised the wrong way.

"Oh." Jason senced the truth in his voice and let it go. They sat together for the whole morning, watching TV.

"What do you say on a small trip to the ice cream shop?" The older brother asked. He stood up from the sofa and stretched his back.

"Ok, it would be nice to leave this house for a while." Danny agreed and headed to his bedroom to change clothes. He took out his favorite outfit from the wardrobe. A white T-shirt with a red circle and 3 lines, blue trousers and red sneakers.

While he was putting on his T-shirt, something flew into his window. It surprised him so much that he yelped unwillingly. When he walked closer, he found out that it was a brown owl. Poor creature. Danny opened the window to look at the bird if it was okay when it flew over his head and landed on the table.

The owl shrieked and bit it's leg. Wait, it was taking off a note! As soon as the note was off, the owl disappeared through his window.

'Just great, another note but this time delivered even more mysteriously.' Danny thought to himself as he was closing the window. It was a rolled letter tied with a string.