"Hello."

It was silent before we both started laughing together. Noah's laugh, his real laugh, was absolutely beautiful. I could listen to it on repeat.

Once we calmed down, I pulled him to my bed and sat down, keeping his hand in mine.

It was silent for a moment before Noah spoke up, "Well, obviously I like you."

I smiled again, waiting for him to finish before I spoke, "I like you, too. I've liked you for a long time."

Noah raised his eyebrows and laughed. "Really? Wow, guess we are both idiots."

I laughed as well. "Yeah, that kiss in the bathroom was by no means an accident."

We then started laughing together at how stupid and oblivious we both were to the other's affection. When our laughter died down, Noah spoke again.

"Hunter?"

I turned to him. "Yeah?"

Noah looked down at his feet. "W-what are we?"

Noah met my eyes then. I stared into them for a while, contemplating my answer.

"We can be whatever you want us to be." I smiled at him, and a light pink tint brushed his cheeks.

"I want to date you." He said, making me blush slightly as well. "That's for sure. But I'm not sure if I want to be 'out' yet."

I smiled at him. "The closeted gay football players dating in secret?"

He blushed again. "Well, only if you-"

I pressed a kiss to his cheek. "I would be fine with that. I want to date you as well, and maybe date a little before actually coming out. I want to prepare myself."

Noah nodded, "Me too. I need to prepare to tell the guys."

I groaned. "They are going to be so nosy about this."

Noah and I both laughed. This time, I spoke up.

"So, does this make me your boyfriend?" I asked, watching as his cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"I-I mean, if you w-want..." He smiled and looked down.

I smiled at him. "Well, boyfriend, how about you stay the night?"

Noah nodded. "I can do that. Let me call mom and ask her to be sure."

~~~

I woke up in the morning and Noah was sleeping beside me.

It made me smile, the fact that we were together now.

The only part that I didn't like was that I couldn't be open with him just anywhere. It could only be around people that already knew about us, or when we were alone.

I didn't have too much time to think before my door was yanked open by my brother.

"Today we-" Brody stopped when he noticed how close me and Noah were sitting. He narrowed his eyes.

"What is-oh my god." His eyes grew wide and he had a huge smile on his face. I smiled back at him.

"You-you guys are-" I shushed him, he was getting too loud and could wake Noah.

"Right sorry." He turned and softly shut the door behind him.

"When did this even happen?" He whisper-shouted. I brought a finger to my lips to silence him.

"We will talk about this later. Okay?" He nodded and I sighed.

"Now leave, asshole. You're going to wake him up."

He snorted and smiled at me again before leaving the room.

~~~

After sitting in bed trying to fall asleep again, I decided to wake Noah up.

Now, figuring out how I was going to do that was the question.

I decided the ultimate way was to tickle him, considering just how ticklish he is.

Figured that out when we used to wrestle a ton in the 6th grade. It's basically ammo to get him happy.

First, I tickled his neck. That made him move a little, but not enough where he woke up. I smirked, this would be a challenge.

I tickled his shoulder, which was his secret spot to be tickled. He was super ticklish there for some reason.

That made him open his eyes abruptly. Before he could say anything, I attacked him by tickling him everywhere. It did the trick, and he was laughing so hard I was afraid he would stop breathing.

"H-hunter-stop-" He was laughing so hard and I was too. I stopped.

He kept laughing until he relaxed and narrowed his eyes at me.

"What the fuck was that?" He was still smiling at me.

"Just trying to wake your ass up." I smiled back at him and kissed him. He blushed, but kissed me back.

~~~

This chapter makes me smile so muchhhhh

But also cringe at the kiss scene because it wasn't that terrible but I wrote it which makes it worse for me hEhe.

Qotc: Favorite YouTuber?

Aotc: SO MANY. I love Jacksepticeye, Dan and Phil, Troye Sivan (even though he is more a singer now and less a youtuber, but his old videos are hilarious), and The Dolan Twins. Probably more but those are my mains.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Bye fellow Wattpadians!