Chapter 13

So, something I wanna say:

I have never written a make out scene before

As...expected *cough* this chapter has one. I'm not sure if it's good? Either way, it's what I wrote.

So, let's do this.

*chugs coffee*

(Hunter's POV)

I was shocked when Noah's lips pressed against mine.

The entire world around us seemed to drown out for me. I could no longer see my house, only Noah. I could no longer smell the wilderness, only Noah's cologne. I could no longer form coherent thoughts.

All I could feel was him. His arms on mine, his lips on mine. The warmth of his body pressed against mine.

It was like pure ecstasy.

After I didn't respond right away, I could feel Noah starting to pull away. But I was not going to allow that to happen; not again.

So I placed my hand on his neck and brought him back to me, pressing his lips against mine again. His body relaxed against mine, and he started kissing me back as our lips moved in time with one another.

I felt like I was on cloud nine as he kissed me back with as much fever as I did. The kiss became more intense as my hand moved to his hair and tugged lightly. That drew a very soft moan out of him, causing me to smile against his lips.

His arms continuously moved along my arms and biceps, sending shivers through my entire being. The feeling of his soft lips against mine was indescribable. Electricity was shooting through my body and causing all my senses to pick up speed.

After what seemed like hours, Noah finally pulled away. I rested my forehead against his, and watched as his breaths came out shallow. He seemed to be in a state of shock.

Then a soft smile graced his face. "Well, that was...something." He whispered, his breath fanning my skin.

I chuckled softly and entwined both my hands behind his back and pulled him closer to me. "Yeah."

Then there was a knock on my front door, coming from the inside. Both me and Noah let go of each other before my mom opened the door.

"Hey boys, dinners almost ready. Noah, I'm sure your mom wouldn't mind if you stayed for dinner?"

Noah smiled and bit his lip in thought. The sight made me smile, but I made sure mom didn't see it.

"I'll have to call her and check, but if it's okay with her then I'll stay."

My mom smiled. "Alright. Hunter, come in and get your brother. Tell him dinner will be ready soon."

I nodded. "Got it, mom."

She smiled at the both of us before turning around and heading back into the house. The moment the door shut, I turned to Noah and smiled at him.

"Are we going to talk about what just happened?" I asked, causing Noah to chuckle.

"After dinner." He winked, causing my heart to race faster than before. I smiled at him and he smiled back. We were doing a lot of that tonight.

~~~

After dinner, I pulled Noah into my room and brought his chest to mine, resting my forehead against his.

I breathed out a light chuckle. "Hi." I said, making him smile bright.