"Muje koo? (Shall we go?)" She asked Ahmaad as she stepped out from her room. He was holding Aslaha while Aslam was asleep on the couch. He scrutinized her look before letting a lopsided smile linger on his face.. He wolf whistle standing up and Haneesa grinned winking at him.

"Sexy wifey, let's go" he teased as she carried Aslam carefully putting him over her shoulder.

"Are we walking? Aslam is heavy fah, he is just three months old but he is as heavy as a four months old baby" she whined as the walk out the door while closing it behind them. The weather was chilly and cool now as the sun was setting.

"MaaShaaAllah! And come on it's not that far, don't be lazy" he replied and she pout walking beside him.

"You will obviously say that.. why do you hate me Ahmaadu"

"I don't hate you love, I over love you so much it's unhealthy" he stopped in tracks and turned to look her in the eyes, "Thank you for this two" he placed a kiss on her forehead and she closed her eyes taking a deep breath.

"Thank you for loving me after everything, I can never stop thanking you" this time she crashed her self on him while trying not to fall their baby. He hugged her closer before placing a soft kiss on his son.

"I love you too Ahmaadidi" she sigh and when Aslaha stirred in their big bear tight hug she laughed and pulled away.

"Come on baby you had to ruin that, I mean I was enjoying your daddy's warm wrath" Haneesa pout as they continue walking.

"I think she doesn't like it when you're close to me.." He laughed patting Aslaha so she wouldn't start crying.

"Kut tama isa (she wouldn't dare!)"

He laughed "are you jealous of our daughter Anee?! Is it because I love my princess more than you?"

"Daughter or not, no one can steal you away from me. And what did you just say? You love her more than me!?"

"She is my little princess"

"And I am your queen"

He shake his head sideways a smile on his lips, when he noticed Ummah's side in view he quickly moved closer to his wife and placed a kiss on her cheek. "That you are!"

"Behave! We have arrived" she glared at him walking behind him as he entered the house first with a Salaam.

🍀🍀🍀

Haneesa fidget with her fingers nervously, she bit her lip in to stop herself from rudely asking for her babies.

When they entered Ummah's side, it was crowded with relatives. Before she could register what was happening, her babies were in this aunty's hands and that cousin's hand. Right now she was seated on the Arabian rug in Ummah's living room as she watch everyone fighting to hold the twins. Haneesa feared they might break her babies into half but she dared not say anything.

Ugh that position sucked.

"Aunty Husna look, they got our Fulani hair" a lady said running her hand through Aslam's hair, she has already removed his hood which made Haneesa's blood to boil but she feigned a smile.

"Ah yes they did, even their mom has nice hair ai" Aunty Husna replied making Haneesa to duck her head low.

"No! This is purely Fulani! Chab! This is purely Haidar. Haka kawai Aunty Husna! You want to give this woman here all the credits" the woman replied slapping her thighs dramatically.

"Maryama what is wrong with you? She is sitting right here" Aunty Husna asked.

"She should hear, it's not like I am scared of her. someone needs to tell her the truth! Thank God the babies look like Haidar if not..." She paused to glance at Haneesa "They babies would have been so ugly" she spat laughing and some joined her while some kept quiet.

"So you even have mouth to talk about someone's child? You that cannot give birth even after years of marriage.. Why is that Maryama? Is it cause you are barren?" aunty Husna defended and everyone kept quiet. The tension is the living room was too much!

Haneesa swallowed back her tears, she wanted to leave so bad but Ahmaad is no where to be found. Thankfully for her, Aslam let out a wail and Maryama dropped him carelessly on her lap before stomping out of the living room angrily.

She tried pacify the crying baby but he wouldn't hear any of it, she knows he wanted breath milk but she couldn't bring herself to feed him while everyone was watching.

"Haneesa go to Zubaina's room and feed him" aunty Husna said noticing her discomfort. She smiled and stood up while holding a crying Aslam.

Thank God no one was in the room so she pushed the door and placed Aslam on the bed before zipping down her gown after much efforts. She watched as he suck closing his eyes ready to drift into lala land and she smiled. Running her hand through his hair Maryama's words came back running into her head, she could feel the bile rising in her throat. She could feel the moisture in her eyes ready to fall. ya Allah! All this hatred just because she is not Fulani by tribe! She closed her eyes reciting some dua's to keep her calm. The door was banged open and a lady, who looked so much like Maryama walked in with a crying Aslaha. Haneesa quickly blink her eyes to stop the tears from falling, the last thing she wanted was for them to see her crying.

"Because of you Aunty Husna insulted Adda Maryama in front of everyone. Wallahi (I swear) you will see what I will do to you" she spat dropping Aslaha on the bed not so gently.

"Keh! (You!)" Haneesa yelled before she left the room. "if you ever throw my child like that you will hear from me! Maybe who knows you might be barren like your sister the next time you try this nonsense" She hissed.

Gasping loudly, tears brim her eyes as she turned to face a nonchalant Haneesa. "Aunty Bilkisu (Ummah) must hear this. Is it not I Sadiya that you insulted"

"Ko uban Sadiya ya leko shima Zan gaya mishi magana. (Even if it is Sadiya's father that will come in now, I will tell him the same)" Haneesa hissed loudly, "now if you will excuse me, I have to attend to my babies"

The next thing she heard was the banging of the door as Sadiya walked away. Haneesa slowly laid Aslam on the bed and carried Aslaha in her hand.

She couldn't help but feel nervous,

What will Ummah say if she comes to hear about what happened.

And where did she get that courage from?!

***
Wasu za su che Ammah ta gudu😂🙈

Afuwan habibties

So drama in paradise huh?

vote, comment and share.