Chapter Twenty

Ava's POV:

Rolling around on this comfy double king-sized bed, I realise I should get ready for the day. Sitting up on the bed, I lean back on the decorative pillows and pick up my Xs max. Once I unlock the phone, I open messages and send Colton a quick text.

"Good morning babe, I love you and I miss you so much. I wish you could have been here for the show, but I know you're working hard. Love you baby xxx" I quickly type, before walking into the conjoined bathroom in the hotel suit. Setting my phone down on the side of the bath tub, I turn it on and add some of the given bath bombs. Once the bath was ready, I step into it before sinking down to relax. When I have sunk down into a comfy position, my phone buzzed, quickly picking it up I read the text from Colton.

"I miss you too babe, I wish I was there for your first show, I promise I'll be there next year. I love you babe, and I'll see you in two days when you come home. Love you so much Av, C xxxxx" quickly wiping my tear, I relax in the bath for around 30 minutes before I start getting ready for the day.

Once I have dried myself off, and changed into my clothes, I quickly add on some makeup before I get into the awaiting car at the reception of the hotel.

Before long, we get to the studio and I walked on the pink carpet smiling to all the cameras, before walking through the door.

"Hi Ava, my name is Rosie, I am your PA today. I can do any and everything for you, if you need anything please just ask. So, if we walk this way, I will take you to your station to get you ready for the day." She said, while we started to walk around the studio before she led me over to one with my name on it. Sitting down, I look at all the products and gift I have been given for the show. Quickly taking a selfie in my robe, I upload it to my Instagram. Once I have done that, we gathered as a group and took a couple photos of all of us together. And then we split into little groups and took even more photos and then uploaded all of them to insta.

"Ava, it is time for you to start being beautified. If you could go back to your station, please." Rosie said, before we started to walk back to where the beauticians were waiting for me.

"I am so sorry for making you wait for me, please excuse me." I said, while sitting down in the chair.

"No don't worry, now we are going to do 5 changes for you, so we need to start with your hair right now." They said, before they started to pull and twist my hair in many ways. The first look was a simple look, which was just my hair curled and laid down my back, and then I was placed in a nice white teddy suit and then my wings were placed onto my back. There was 15 minutes before I opened the show, so I quickly facetimed Colton.

"Well hello gorgeous, you look absolutely stunning, I wish I was there." Colton said, as soon as he answered the call.

"Babe, I miss you, I wish you were here to see me open the show. But luckily Alyssa and Liam are here to cheer me on." I say, smiling down my phone, blowing him a kiss before having to say good bye.

"Ava, come here, were live in 2 minutes." The director said, I quickly ran to my spot and the designers were adjusting my lingerie and the wings.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, go" the director said, before I walked onto the stage.

I walked through the opening and waved to the surrounding crowd spotting Alyssa and Liam I smiled even wider. Shawn Mendes was opening the show, when I got closer to him, he circled me, and we stated to dance around the stage whilst I still walked down the run way. Getting to the end, I posed for 20 seconds before starting to walk back.

Once I got backstage, I ran and squealed whilst running to Stella and Taylor who were getting ready.

"Oh, why didn't you tell me how much fun that it. It's such an amazing feeling." I say, while hugging them.