Yandere Love

The one with TaeTae where that universe Meera will be there. (Pervert kinky wife) it's her PoV and she would remember what happened to Jungkook(like a memory because the other Meera was there)

I hope you understand this!!

Vote and comment a lot!💜

And do support my Jungkook fic!
___________

MEERA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes feeling light headed. The bright sunlight hit my eyes making me cover them with my palm. I looked around to see my bedroom.

I squirmed in my place in an attempt to stretch my arms but something held me back.

"Oh honey. You're awake."

The familiar deep and husky voice made me realise that he was next to me. My TaeTae.

"I love you so much. You know that right?" He snuggled closer to me and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

I loved the feeling when he held me in his arms to protect me, to make love to me, to let me know that he is next to me but now I was scared. He wasn't the TaeTae whom I fell in love with. My TaeTae was a sweet person who cared about people, and not some psycho who went around killing people.

"Why aren't you saying anything Honey? Don't you love me?"

His tone turned darker making me gulp and then nod my head as an answer to his question. His told tightened around my frame. "I want you to say it." He whispered close to my ears making me shiver.

I wanted to run away. I was dying inside knowing a murderer was holding me in his arms. A psycho killer, who killed a friend and an innocent boy. The images of bloody and bruised Jungkook crossed my mind. Tears welled in my eyes remembering how he killed Suga.

He wasn't guilty, instead he felt proud of what he did. This man isn't TaeTae.

"Honey? What happened?" He pulled away confused when I didn't react to his kisses on my bare shoulder. I lied on my back and looked at him with eyes full of hate and disgust. He sensed it.

"Hone-?

"Why did you kill Jungkook?" My voice broke but then I couldn't hold in the anger, "What did that poor boy ever did to you?!"

He brought his hand up to cup my cheeks but I pushed it away. "Tell me TaeTae. Why did you do it? Why did you kill them? There must be some other reason. You won't kill them just because they were my friends. Please TaeTae, tell me the truth. You know I'll forgive you right? I know you baby. Please."

I begged for him to tell me. His eyes softened as they filled with tears, just like mine. He was afraid of losing me but why..

"Suga misbehaved. You were crying when he touched you that way. The anger was much too for me to handle. He made you cry like that." He took a deep breath, "what kind of a husband will I be if I didn't protect you from the likes of him! How dare he touch you?!"

His nose flared in anger as he started me down. Since when was he like this? Like an animal.

"TaeTae please. You should've talked to me first. Even if he misbehaved, he didn't deserve to die! You could've punched him or something but you killed him!"

"Why are you defending him?!" He pinned me down, his hold is sure to leave marks on my wrists. He was never like this. What is wrong with my TaeTae?

"He was going through a hard time. He was dealing with depression and suicidal thoughts. I was helping him like a friend should.." my voice softened thinking about Suga, how he cried wanting to give up on everything.