28

shorter (but not much shorter) chapter but I didn't want to start episode ten in this chapter so I thought I would just add an extra scene before ending it a little earlier than usual. I hope you all like it! be prepared for episode ten which should be the next few chapters!

then it's the end of the main part of this book😭😭

I was thinking about having little one shots/more flashbacks after the book is over if you all would be up for it? that's part of the reason why I haven't done many flashbacks lately because I want to save them for after the book is over, so let me know what you all think!

"You what?" Emilia practically screeched as she glared at the boy in front of her. Luther just let out a sigh. "It's what needed to be done," he told her in an attempt to calm her down, but that only made her angrier. "She's our sister, Luther!" Emilia yelled.

It was later that day and Luther had just told Emilia all that had been happening. Apparently Allison had woken up and written something down about Vanya having powers which Pogo had quickly confirmed as being true. Then, Vanya had showed up at the house, but Luther, being the asshole that he was, had knocked her unconscious and locked her up in a holding cell in the basement of the academy.

To say Emilia was pissed was an understatement.

"Let her out," Emilia hissed. "Now." "I can't do that," Luther said with a shake of his head. If looks could kill, he would've been dead.

Emilia shoved past the boy and hurried into the basement to see Vanya on the other side of a door looking frightened and upset. Klaus and Diego stood there in shock and they turned to see Emilia who looked like she was about to burn the whole room down.

Her hands were flickering with fire and her eyes seemed to glow red for a moment as she began to march towards the door. Vanya's eyes lit up at the sight of her and she banged her hands on the door, tears in her eyes as she attempted to call out for her sister.

Emilia was almost there when Luther grabbed ahold of her. "Let me go!" Emilia screeched as she struggled against his grasp, but Luther only lifted her off of the ground more.

"Let her go, Luther! Let her go!" Emilia cried as tears of her own filled her eyes. Vanya was staring right at her, a helpless look on her face as she banged on the door, and the sight of her was enough to make Emilia feel her heat break.

"You locked up our sister because you think she has powers," Diego said in disbelief as he looked at Luther who was still trying to calm Emilia down. "No, I know she does. Pogo told me. He's always known, and so did Dad," Luther told him. "Why would they hide this from us? I mean, am I the only one that didn't know this place existed?" Diego asked.