Not A Second Date

Start from the beginning

Darwin smiled. "Because this was....you invited me, Ely! Are you really that worried?"

Ely nodded. "I am. I don't think I could handle losing you and knowing that this time I can't fix it. I don't want to be me and ruin this. I would lose you forever this time."

Darwin nodded. "I get it. Can I tell you something?"

Ely sighed. "Sure."

"Ely, you have been controlling since first grade! It's one of the things I love about you. I want nothing more than for you to grab me, throw me to the nearest flat surface and fuck my brains out!"

Ely laughed. "Darwin. Not helping. I really am controlling. I try too hard in a relationship. I have analyzed them. I schedule everything. Sex night too. I'm not spontaneous. I have been working on it. I am bossy and that ruins a relationship. It has to be equal but I don't like to give."

Darwin smiled. "Sounds hot. Ice cream after?"

Ely moaned. "Darwin! Eat. We haven't even finished dinner."

Darwin nodded. "I know. Spontaneity 101." He stood up and pulled Ely from his chair. "Dinner can always be reheated!" He kissed Ely and took his shirt off over his head. He moaned as he slid his hands up and down Ely's chest and stomach. "Damn!"

Ely smiled. He pulled Darwin's shirt off. "Fuck! I have missed you, Darwin. So much!" He licked Darwin's chest and kissed his way up his neck. "If I do something you hate, tell me. Okay?"

Darwin nodded. "Ely, you could tie me up and whip me and I would love it! Anything you do! Fuck me!"

Ely moaned. "Shut up!" He dragged Darwin to his bed and removed his pants. Darwin took Ely's. Ely pushed Darwin to the bed and laid on him. They melted together and Ely made mad love to Darwin for a couple of hours. This wasn't on purpose. He was going to just have sex but once he started, he fell in love with Darwin. He couldn't stop his body from loving him.

"Ely!" Darwin was speechless.

Ely laid beside Darwin trying to gather himself. "I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? For what?" Darwin turned and looked at his friend. "Ely. Talk to me?"

Ely wiped a tear. "I'm sorry, Darwin. That got out of hand. I haven't had sex like that with someone!"

Darwin rolled onto Ely. "Ely Stephens. That was the best sex I ever had. I am so in love with you!" He kissed Ely and wiped his tears. He spread kisses down Ely's body and paused at his middle. He paused for a moment and then swallowed Ely whole. After a few moans and he felt Ely relax, he moved to his balls and sucked on them until he was satisfied. 

Darwin kissed Ely's thighs and pushed his legs apart, gently and moved to his hole. He wasn't sure how Ely would take this but he was doing it. He kissed the tender skin and dove in. He thrust his tongue inside Ely. He wanted to do this just once and if Ely hated it...The moans stopped his train of thought. Ely moaned our for Darwin as Darwin got goosebumps.

This was what he was hoping for when he began. Ely slowly relaxed and wanted more. He asked for more. Darwin was definitely ready for more. He was shocked at what happened next as he spread kisses up Ely's body.

Ely asked Darwin to fuck him as he moaned out a very sexy sound. Darwin slid into Ely and loved him back. He kissed Ely and they both shed tears. Darwin had no idea why they were crying. Ely touched Darwin's face and let Darwin love him. Ely loved Darwin back.

They got out of bed in the middle of the night and reheated dinner. "Darwin, you were right. Dinner is fine reheated." They sat on the couch and ate together in boxers that Ely loaned Darwin.