The plan

It took awhile to get to the castle but i enjoy the long walks i love hearing the screaming of souls collected, but i could care less about that right now i needed to get this little girl to my father.

Soon i reached the front door as soon as i walked up to them they opened themselves and i walked in, the doors close behind me and i walk over to my fathers throne room hoping he would be in there.

Sure enough when i opened the door he was sitting on his throne made of bones "ah there's my little emotionless abomination" he came up to me and gave me a big hug.

He may be death but he has a lot of love, which is something that i don't have "hello father, i have finished with the list and i have the main soul that you desired" he let me go and looked me dead in the eyes (get it......no, okay)

The little girl came out from behind me and looked at him, she seemed a little scared so i ruffled her hair and she smiled at me "ah the soul of Annette, perfect come here child"

The little girl came over to him and grabbed his hand "Diana have a seat in the throne next to mine i will return shortly and then i want to talk to you" with that being said my father took the little girl upstairs.

Le Time Skip

He came back down without the girl i didn't want to ask where she was "okay father now what do you want to talk about" i asked leaning on my hand not at all amused.

"I just going to say this now, i am banishing you to the human world for a very important mission" he said a little strict which he only does when he is serious which he rarely ever is.

I just sat there still not amused "okay so what the mission" i asked waiting for an answer when he finally spoke "you are to stay with a very *cough* unusual family and i would like the soul of a little girl in that household"

I raise an eyebrow in wonder "for how long will i be staying there" he looks at me and says "for at least a year or 2, and in that amount of time i expect you to return with the soul" then a question pops into my head

"What if i don't want to return, what if i want to stay with them" once i said that everything went silent there was a very dark aura above my father as if it wasn't dark enough.

"If you fail to return then i shall have that little girls soul for lunch, and you will be sent to live with your uncle" his voice sounded more demonic, this time i reacted to the mention of my uncle "NO, I WILL NOT LIVE WITH UNCLE ZALGO YOU AS WELL AS I DO THAT HE HATES ME AND I HATE HIM!!!!"

"If you fail to return then that is what i will resort to, it's your choice ao make the right one" he seemed to calm down but i was not calm at all "ugh i hate you" he just chuckled and ruffled my hair "i love you too my little pit fire, now off to bed you will leave in the morning"

With that i straighten my hair and walk to the doors of the throne room, once i left i walk up the stairs and into my bedroom

I walk in and hop on my bed closing my eyes and falling asleep with one more question popping in my head 'what is the little girls name'

Hey everyone i hope you enjoyed this chapter, so your father has decided to send you away on a mission and if you fail you will be living with you uncle zalgo

What will you do, will you finish the mission in the time you have or will you be a rebel and ignore him.

You will find out soon, until next chapter bye my lil' creepsters