O

frustrated, she kept pacing back and forth, biting her short nails

frustrated, she kept pacing back and forth, biting her short nails. it can't be. her jar of cookies vanished in thin air. she muttered a string of curses, hitting her head every time a curse word was spoken. And yes, she felt quite dizzy.

she searched everywhere. and by everywhere, she went out of her house just to find her precious baby. she sighed loudly, clearly annoyed.

clusters of random things scattered everywhere. papers here, papers there. pens here, pens there. a sticky note here.

wait. a sticky note? better not that cliche things where the thief left a note.

indeed, it was a sticky note with scribbles. probably a message written so fast that egyptians would only understand. picking the sticky note, careful not to rip any part of it, she was sweating. it is really hard to be a perfectionist in getting the adhesive from the note.

after the successful operation that lasted for 20 minutes or so, she squinted her eyes at the note. reading the note is like processing what hieroglyphs says. boy, it was hard.

well if the thief didn't wrote this quickly then i would be able to understand this.

she giggled as she saw the resemblance of the handwriting to the handwriting of jungkook. it's so messy that you can't even know what letter is written.

realisation struck her hard that she flew to pluto.

jeon frickin jungkook. i will kill you!

and i welcome you, the start of the search of her jar of cookies and kookie.