Shit!

VaneMe: Twins? Who? At last you’re in love and not just one. But two! <3

I turned my head to glare on Lou who was whistling at my back, acting like nothing happened. “Stupid!”

A grin started to spread across his thin red lips. He rotated the swivel chair so that I was now facing him, he squatted, on a sitting height, “Who are you calling stupid, Angelica?”

Glowering at him, I said, “I.AM.NOT.AN.GE.LI.CA!” I shoved him hard but before he fell down, he got a grip of my arm and together we stumbled on the floor.

“Ouch!” Placing a hand over my forehead, I gently rubbed it. How can a big guy like him be such an accident prone freak? Geez.

Seconds later, I felt something warm blown near my ear. When I looked down, Lou was grinning at me – well, more like smirking at me. Then I realized the position we were in. Crap!

As quickly as I could, I shuffled to my feet just to be dragged down again by Louis. I fell hard on top of him, my face burried on his chest. I winced at the sudden impact. But though my head hurts like crazy, I still managed to take a sniff of his scent. He smells good

“Stop sniffing my scent off.”

I gasped as heat started to rush through my cheeks. For the second time, I tried to pull myself from him. This time, it was a success. The moment I got up, I made an abrupt turn and slipped on the swivel chair and turned it to face the computer.

“I am not.”

“Sure.”

“I really am not!”

“Yeah. I get it. Why so defensive?”

Plopping my elbow over the desk, I leaned my head on my hand, “I am not.”

“Can’t you say anything else other than ‘I am not?’”

I glanced over my shoulder and frowned at him, “Of course I can.”

“Then why do you keep on saying “I am not?”

“I am not!”

My eyes widened. Damn! Why won't he stop? I turned my attention back to the computer just to see Van flooding my skype window. A low roar of laughter escaped my lips. Seriously. She did that? I felt Lou hovering me looking at the monitor.

“Can she be anymore stupid?” he commented.

“Hey! You don’t call my bestfriend stupid.”

He deadpanned, “Right. Like you can call yours stupid.”

I grimaced. What did he mean by that? “Whatever.”

He glanced back on the monitor and tsked, “Seriously. Who types *BUZZ* on skype?”

“She does.” I responded quickly with a chuckle.

Lou rolled his eyes and plopped on my bed, “She’s just stupid.”

“I said don’t call her stupid.” I snapped.

Since my bed was sitting right next to my computer desk, Lou put down and elbow to his side to face me. He furrowed his brows, “Say that again.”

“Don’t call my best friend stupid!”

What does he want anyway? Making me repeat the same thing over and over and over. Tssss.

While I was skyping with Van, Lou comfortably lie on my bed. He wasn’t saying anything which was kind of weird. Most of the time, he just won’t stop talking. “Hey.” I called.