9

Sorry this is up late, it was supposed to go up last night but I was babysitting making that cash money and didn't get home until 2am

Please forgive me? <33

-Lina

_______________________

"Thanks for having coffee with me!", I said as Ari walked inside her apartment.

"No problem, thanks for inviting me! And just let me know when you want to work on school!", she said happily.

"Will do. Bye!", I said, waving.

"Bye, Andrea!", she said and slowly shut her door. I ran down the hallway, stomping my feet. When I got to our door, I quickly opened it, ran in, and slammed it shut.

"What the hell, Dre?! What are you doing?", Jack yelled from the couch.

"Sorry, I'm just having a really nice day!", I exclaimed, heading to the kitchen. I threw a veggie burger on a plate and put it in the microwave. I'm not a vegetarian, but the burgers are much healthier and are actually really good.

"Oh, are you making those ridiculous burgers? You do know that they literally just taste like broccoli?", Jack said.

"You're an idiot, Jack. They taste exactly like real meat, and they're healthy for you! You could have a bite of mine if you weren't such a wimp.", I said, laughing.

"Bitch.", he muttered.

"Asshole."

"Skank."

"Douche."

"Whore."

"Manwhore."

"Ooh, so clever!", Jack said with as much sarcasm as possible. Before I could make a remark, the microwave beeped. I pulled out the burger and headed to the couch. Jack was watching America's Next Top Model, my favorite. I took a bite of my burger and hummed happily.

"Can you not be so happy?", Jack asked.

"Jack, how formal do you dress to a sushi place?", I asked, ignoring his comment.

"Completely informal. Sweatpants and a jacket should do perfectly.", Jack said.

"I'm serious, Jack. We're going to a sushi place tonight and I don't know what to wear.", I said.

"Okay, okay. Um, I'd say casually formal. For you, probably a comfortable, nice dress with some leggings underneath. Maybe throw on a sweater or some kind of jacket over it.", Jack said calmly

"Nice. Thank you, Jack!", I said, running off to my room with my empty plate. I guess I didn't have a good enough grip on it, though, because it slipped out of my hands and shattered on the wooden floor. Right over my feet.

"Fuck! Godammit!", I said, bending down, picking up the ceramic pieces. Once I cleaned that up, I examined my feet. Luckily, it only left me with a few small cuts and scratches.

I walked over to my closet and decided on an outfit. I picked out a black skater skirt and a dark green and cream-white sweater. I pulled out a pair of thick socks the same color as the white on the sweater. I got my black combat and set them neatly at the foot of my bed. ((This is what I mean by badass girly.))

I took a long shower and made sure to shave very well. I put on a cami and a pair of shorts and blow-dryed my hair. I curled my blonde hair loosely and then worked on makeup. I don't usually wear much makeup, but this date is important. I did all my regular stuff and applied a little bit of green and brown eyeshadow onto my eyes. I put on my clothes and walked out into the living room. Jack was still lounging on the couch watching ANTM, but his attention was quickly brought to me.

"Andrea, you look perfect! Oh my god, Jordan is so lucky.", Jack said, his eyes wide and his hands over his mouth.

"Did I do my eyeshadow okay? I haven't done this in a while.", I said, coming closer. I closed my eyes and waited.

"They're amazing, Dre. You are going to have an amazing night.", Jack said, smiling.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you.", I said, giving him a tight hug.

"Woah, calm down. You're still a bitchy whore.", Jack said, chuckling.

"Right, and you're still a slutty ass douchebag.", I said, pulling away and giving him a big smile.

I looked at my phone to see that it was still only 2:46 pm. While I waited, Jack and I watched ANTM, a scary movie, and YouTube.

"What do you want to watch?", I said, holding my iPad.

"Ricky Dillon, he's perfect.", Jack said.

"And you have a boyfriend who is perfect in your eyes.", I reminded him.

I typed in 'Ricky Dillon' to see that he hasn't uploaded anything we haven't seen already. I decided to just scroll through the categories.

"Music? No. Sports? Nah. Gaming? What the hell kind of category is gaming?", I said, clicking it. The first thing I saw was a minecraft video.

"Cool Kids, Bayani. What the hell is a "Bayani"?", I laughed, clicking on the video. Well, whoever this Bayani guy is, he has a good taste in music.

"Hey uh, Tofuu.", one guy said. Oh my god, is that who I think it is? No, it can't be him.

"Hey.", the guy who I presume to be Tofuu said.

"Yea uh, I just want you to know something? I've been thinking lately and uh- oops, I fell off the edge. I wish, I wish I could be like the cool kids.", Bayani said, leading to Tofuu laughing. I quickly exit out of the video.

"They're so weird.", Jack said.

"Yea...", I said, but my mind was somewhere else.

That couldn't be him. But it sounded exactly like him! His voice was faintly raspy, but that could be anyone. No, it's clearly him. But why did he never tell me he makes Minecraft videos? Why did he never introduce me to such a big part of his life? But maybe it's not him. But what if it is? As I think about all of this, I finally come to a conclusion.

Jordan is a minecraft Youtuber by the name of Bayani and he's never told me.

_______________________

Jk, the date is next chapter!

So, Andrea knows Jordan has been hiding a big secret, how is he going to react?

Dundundunnnnn

Chapter of Dreaming will be up tonight, and Chapter 10 of this story will be up tomorrow night!

Oh, and that section is from Bayani's latest video called Cool Kids.

-Lina