Soaring Raven

I was shocked for a while and was searching for Mavis. Lumos understood by my reaction and whispered, " that's Mavis... now Luna". It took me a while to catch on what happened but the Ravens were the first to give out a reaction, " what is this brat spouting... Luna nonsense she has to choose one". As soon as it all ended the stairs disappeared and Ma... I mean Luna was standing on the floor. "Uncle it's my decision you need to respect it". He darted towards Luna and shouted "respect... you, you're a total disgrace" he lifted his hand to hit Luna but Lumos grabbed him and stopped him. He didn't say anything, his glare was saying it all. No one from the GLORIES or RAVEN CAGE was stepping forward . In the whole crowd the black eyed boy seemed to enjoy it. I again ended up staring to long and realised it when the Uncle had pushed Lumos away and aimed a sword at Luna. In a split second you could see the sword swinging through the air. I couldn't bear watching , I shut my eyes and opened them when I heard a loud clang sound. He must have been blocked by someone . By a long silver blade sword with purple handle and feathers. It looked like raven's face and the blade was as if it was the beak. This sword was in the hands of Luna herself. But how I didn't see her carrying out such a marvellous sword. Everyone around was as shocked as I was but for a different reason. " The Raven Sword give it back" the Uncle guy tried to grab the sword but a shock wave came out of it which caused him to fall back. There was a wave of whispers " the Raven sword......... how is she able to wield it........isn't it the relic of RAVEN CAGE". RELIC! I lifted my head and looked at Luna. She was most shocked out of everyone , she was trembling all over. Soon the sword again disappeared.