White Ray

COUSIN! How ,if he is her family why the violence. I was confused of the situation around me, first a family then an enemy." Mavis if he is your cousin why was he trying to kill you". She was too concerned with her flame so she said what first came in her mouth." Cuz I was thrown out of this world". She kept quiet then suddenly she realized what she had said." Aaaa! You heard wrong, I...took a loan from him.....leave that aside look at my power". I understood if she didn't want to talk about it. She glowed so did her flame. She was juggling it around." Hey ever tried using them together". Her mouth awed with excitement. On her one hand blazed purple flame while on other white flame. Once again her mouth awed in excitement ," why don't I try merging them". Her eyes twinkled. Um... I don't think thats a good idea". She clapped her both hands together, which shot a white ray straight at her. She wobbled for a few seconds then fell and fainted. Whaaat! On the dirt path lay the prey of every predator. I carried her on my back and rushed towards the forest I hid her on the closest tree. I grabbed her shoulders and kept shaking her, but no response came. Finally she woke from, maybe you could say a strong doze." Wah what". I gave sigh of relief," you fainted, we should at your Uncle's, its darkening". She stared at as the sun setted, she grabbed me and led me to the clouds.