Chapter 10: Spark

Start from the beginning

"Impress me? But I look so..." She blushed very flattered.

"Fantastic" He interrupted as he stared at her in adoration "Look maybe if you'll let me I can take you to a fancy restaurant. You don't have to if you don't want to..." Jay asked but one could tell how nervous he was that she would reject him

"You mean like a date?" She tilted her head leaning forward albeit excited.

"Um yeah?" He replied with a awkward and bashful smile on his face.

"Sure! I'd love to, but I have to go before the perfume toxins enter my blood stream and I go into shock. See you tonight" She told him as she quickly made her way to the door and bade him goodbye.

"Yes! Haha!" Jay exclaimed in pure joy breaking out in a dance before getting stabbed by the snake skeleton fang.

"Good job Lover boy" You said aloud making the blue ninja jump in shock.

"You were standing there the entire time?!" He exclaimed in shock finally noticing you holding your notes.

"I had a front row seat" You retorted with your neutral poker face. "You both were looking into each other's eyes you didn't notice me here."

"You could have said something instead of listening to my stuttering" Jay facepalmed face growing a bit red from embarrassment.

"You looked like you were doing fine though" You shrugged walking over to the counter to grab two corks. "Even with the awkwardness" you smiled with your mask off.

The blue ninja sighed running a hand through his styled hair taking deep breaths. "Well whatever, I finally got a date with Nya. Can I ask you what do girl's like on dates?" He asked changing the subject.

"Why would you ask me?" You raised an eyebrow as you jammes the corks on the fangpyre skeleton's teeth so no one else cuts themselves.

"You know I can't ask Kai" He retorted silently cursing out the fire ninja for making him out a fool.

You nodded in agreement "I don't know much about courting but..." you started to say as you walked up to the lightning ninja.
"For starters, you should get rid of your perfume smell. You don't wanna poison her while you're talking" You told him poking at his clothes that was layered in a certain smell.

You grabbed his hand that was cut "You should cure yourself of the fangpyre venom before you turn."

Jay rolled his eyes pulling his hand away "Yeah I know, I'll take care of this before my date. Anything else besides the obvious?"

"Be yourself and just have fun with her, don't overthink it." You told him truthfully. "It's one thing to dress up to make an impression but don't put up a false image" you finished your thought before grabbing the blue ninja running your hands through his styled hair messing it up.

"Agh! Not the hair!" He groaned pulling out a comb as you chuckled "Good luck on your date" You waved leaving the room for a moment before peeping your head back in.

"By any change, Do you have a phone charger?"

~~~

Sitting in the bridge as the ninja looked over the computer you sat in the corner next to the wall outlet hovering over your phone watching it charge.

It was a (f/c) flip phone that had scratches on the edges showing wear and age.

Lloyd sat next to you doodling in your notebook you used for notes earlier. He drew Kai but instead of his brown spiky hair it was only flames. Right next to it he drew a porcupine with the fire ninja's haircut.