But, as expected, girls flocked around him. Giggling, blushing. Every single one of them had tiny dresses on that barely covered them. "Y/N, don't stress," Nat whispered in my ear. I pulled my eyes off of Tony to give her a small smile. "Maybe you should try flirting with someone else. You know, to get his attention."

"I don't know, Nat. I shouldn't bother." She put her hand on my shoulder and returned my warm smile. Nat spun to look at Tony to check on him. I started talking to Steve, Sam and Bucky. I wasn't flirting with them, I was distracting myself.

"Y/N," Nat patted my arm. "He's looking right at you. Flirt with Steve. Just do it!" As soon as her words left her mouth, Steve had made a joke. It was quite terrible but I let out a flirtatious giggle anyway. 'Might as well try.'

Steve's eyes fell down to my cleavage as I laughed but they shot back up to my eyes within an instant. He thought I didn't notice but I did. My hand trailed up his bicep, resting gently just below his shoulder.

He raised his eyebrow at Nat. She briefly looked back at Tony to tell him why I was acting so strange all of a sudden. "Just go with it. Please, Steve." He showed me a toothy grin and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was almost sitting on his lap. 

My eyes went back to Tony to see if he had noticed, and he had. The plan was going perfectly. His eyes were trained on me, not at the blonde clutched to his side. I took my bottom lip between my teeth as I continued to stare at the man. 

He raised his hand at the girl next to him and placed his drink on the bar. Tony gradually make his way over to me, his dark eyes never leaving mine. "Hey, guys," He announced his presence as he stood behind Nat. "Y/N, come upstairs with me," his voice was lower than I'd heard in a while, sending a shiver down mt spine.

"Tony, why? I'm having fun with Steve." I teased. He licked his lower lips, as his arm slid around my waist as he yanked me off of Steve. "Did it sound like I was asking?" He hummed in my ear. 

I swallowed, hating the puddle that had formed between my legs, from just that single sentence. He was silent for a moment before the corners of his lips twitched slightly. I didn't have the chance to blink before he had turned away from me and faced his crowd of guests, "Sorry everyone! Party's over! Please find your way out."

My mouth fell open as I watched everyone stare at him in shock, but he had already turned to face me with a devilish smile. He didn't hesitate to grab my waist, pulling me up and hauling me over his shoulder.

"Tony!" I squealed, "What the hell are you doing?He ignored me, continuing to walk through the hallway, ignoring the confused looks from a few guests that passed us. "Tony..." I mumbled again, hating the excitement that bumbled through me as he slammed the door of his room loudly.

He threw me down onto the bed. His dark frame coming over me as he watched me with hooded eyes. "Everyone's probably pissed," I mumbled, my gaze flickering from his eyes to his lips. "Don't care," he smirked, leaning down to me, "I want you all to myself."

I wanted to respond, but my words got lost against his lips, his warm mouth coming down to capture mine. I moaned into him, my hands immediately locking behind his neck and gripping the curls at the base.

He groaned, his hands wrapping around my arms and bringing them down as he pulled away from me. My eyes opened immediately, confusion running through me, "Wh-"

"You really think I'm going to let you touch me after the way you behaved, sweetheart?" He tutted, lightly kissing my hands as he separated from my body and walked over to his dresser. I watched in anticipation as he pulled out a black tie. My eyes widened, I didn't even know he owned one.