Chapter 7

Third person's pov:

Taehyung walked inside the room walking behind jimin.

"Yes boss" Jimin bowed him after entering.
Taehyung just stood there looking down.

"This is Choi Minho. Owner of the second biggest club of the city after mine"
Jimin slightly nodded to him.

"And he just want a favor from me" Jungkook continued.

"He want me to..

....   Sell this boy to him" He said emotionlessly.

Taehyung looked up for the first time. He couldn't believe his ears.
He looked at jungkook then at the man opposite to him and then back at jungkook. Tears filled in his eyes. Jungkook looked so unaffected by all that.
Minho was looking at taehyung with so much lust like he just undressed him by his eyes.

"N-no... P-please.... " He barely spoke before jungkook spoke up.

"And I don't find any reason for letting him stay here" Jungkook said looking directly at taehyung.

Jimin was a little shocked but he didn't show anything. Namjoon and hoseok were also looking down. And yoongi was glaring at Minho.

"I'd love to give any amount for this sexy beauty" Minho said, lust dripping from his voice.

Jungkook looked back at Minho to give him an amount when taehyung cried out.

"N-n-no. Y-you can't d-do this pl-please don't" He was a sobbing mess by now.

"Oh! Who said I can't " Jungkook said mockingly, walking towards taehyung.

Taehyung fell on his knees in front of jungkook.
"Ple-ease... " He choked on his sobs.

Jungkook looked at him with no emotions. Or maybe he didn't show any.
He got down to pick taehyung up but the said male grabbed his arm.

"I-i don't k-know what y-you...wanted from m-me...but p-please just keep me h-here"
Taehyung choked uncontrollably.

"I don't care about what you want. You are of no use so.."

"N-no.... I'll do whate-ver y-you want.... Just p-please don't do t-this... " Taehyung cut him off.
Everyone was looking at him with pity. Except the mafia leader and Minho.

Minho walked up to them and kneeled down to taehyung.
He caressed his cheek with his left hand.
"Tsk... Such a waste of beauty" He said staring directly at taehyung's eyes, lustfully licking his lips.
Taehyung whimpered and grabbed jungkook's legs and looked up at him crying.

"Pl-please..."

"Oh come on baby doll! " Minho said harshly grabbing his jaw, making him look at him.
"I'll take so much care of you... "

Jungkook was wordlessly looking at taehyung with unreadable expressions.
Taehyung tried to yank his hands away. Something was there which he never felt from jungkook's touch. Indeed they both had just one feeling for him lust but still this touch felt so different to taehyung.
"No! Ple-ase n-no!"
He was screaming at this point.

"You-" Minho started to say grabbing his hair.

"Stop"
Everyone looked at jungkook who was just staring at taehyung all this time and now finally spoke.

Minho stopped and confusingly looked at him.
"But-"

"I said stop! I don't want to make any deal regarding this boy nor for any other thing! You must leave now! " Jungkook spatted harshly.

"But Je-"

"Right now!" Jungkook yelled making everyone flinch including taehyung.

Minho scoffed before getting up. Taking his phone and keys from the table. Glaring at taehyung and jungkook before leaving.

Everything was quite once Minho left. Taehyung's sobs could be heard in the room.
Everyone was looking at jungkook who was staring at taehyung with a blank expression.

"What are you planning to do jungkook?!" Finally yoongi spoke.

He didn't reply. Just pulled taehyung up and dragged him out of the door.

Everyone in the room shared glances before shrugging.

Jungkook took a sniffling taehyung to his room. He yanked him towards the bed and locked the door behind.
He walked near taehyung and grabbed his arm glaring at his eyes.
Taehyung whimpered from the harshness.

"So you'd do whatever I want. Huh.." Jungkook asked huskily. Face inches away from taehyung. 

Taehyung started to take steps back.
"W-what do y-you want..  "

Jungkook kept walking forward.

Taehyung looked scared. Staring back at jungkook's eyes.

"You..

Jungkook replied. Lips ghosting dangerouly close to his ears.

"I want you"

He said as he threw taehyung on his back, On the bed. Taehyung bounced  a little on the soft mattress.

Jungkook hovered over him. Leaning down on his ears. Lips almost touching his cheeks.
He pinned taehyung's hand beside both sides of his head.

"All of you .............my princess."

He whispered in taehyung's ear so huskily. Sending goosebumps all over his body.

  _________________