"Ima take her away from you" Chanel then winks and I laugh at Handro annoyed expression.

Soon Chanel left leaving me and Bee with my boo. Fenix was coming to hang soon so me and Bee left Handro in the living room to wait while we both changed to swimsuits for the Jacuzzi.

Hennessy.2 posted 1min ago:

2 posted 1min ago:

Hennessy.2: my boo ain't gon like it but ima post either way 😬anywayyyyyyy this my bitchhhh 🤪💞 @To.Bee

❤️
3,457 liked by Landoncube

Comments disabled

I knew I should at least disable the comments because Handro would trip out with the comments. I wasn't going to post it at first but we looked to cute to not. Plus he knows I'm just his so I'll just have to , yeah no Ima get killed.

We were now sipping wine while just sang along to songs. Soon enough we lower it a bit to have a convo.

"Soooo" I stretch and she looks down at her wine smiling.

"I actually have lots to spill" she laughs looking up after seeing my excited expression.

"Spilllll" I laugh scooting closer to her.

"So Tyga slid in my dms" she immediately gets to it.

"TYGAAAA" i screech.

"I knowwww like look at these messages" she then reaches for her phone and looks for it. Do I have tea?

Tyga: lookin' Fine fineee

To.bee: thanks got a bf just to let yknow

Tyga: I know ur bf is me 😏

To.bee: Nigga fuk u doing in my girl dms

To.bee:

bee:

Seen

"So him and Geesy were hanging like two days ago and took my phone to play games on my phone. So then they saw that and yeah" she shakes her head but smiles.