Chapter 13: Family

Hey guys!! Sadly this is the final chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this and please spread the word about this book. I love you guys and I hope you have a lovely day. Bye. Oh and I will be making other books soon but they might not be 100 based. Thank you guys!!

3rd person POV.

Almost 9 months later, Clarke had 2 beautiful babies, a girl and a boy. Abby Aurora Blake was the girl's name and named after their mother's. The boy was named after Clarke's father and Jasper, Jasper Jake Blake. Abby had Clarke's deep blue eyes and her beautiful smile but she had Bellamy's dark brown hair and loving personality. She was one of the sweetest children ever and loved everyone in the house and in the camp. Jasper had Bellamy's dark brown eyes and had had a dirty blonde hair. Although he did have Clarke's determination and bravery.

Madi, Abby, Jasper, and Jordon were the best of friends. They went out and played all the time together and grew up all together. Even though Madi was older then all of them, she loved to be with them. She helped with the twins everyday and as much as she could. She loved holding Abby and she couldn't wait to be able to braid her hair when Abby got old enough. When she did that's all the girls did was play with each other's hair.

Jasper and Jordon were so close that they seemed like brothers. Jordon loves to pick on Jasper cause he is a little older but Jasper can pack a punch. They wrestled with each other all the time and sometimes a little too much. Both have them have hurt themselves by messing around too much.

Clarke and Bellamy have grew much closer and have cherished their children, including Madi. They have grown into a big happy family and have loved each other with all their heart. They both watched their kids grow up and watched them even have their first crushes. When Madi was 14 she had her first heartbreak and then went right back out into the world like nothing had ever happened.

Clarke's POV

Today is the twins 6th birthday. They have been really excited for it and have been counting down the days. Bellamy and I were planning on taking them to place where we opened up about our feelings for each other. We wanted to go there because one the kids have never been there and two it had a beautiful lake and we can all go swimming.

Madi said that she wanted to make little things that she learned to make while it was only me and her. She wants to give them as gifts. Bellamy want to teach both of them how to fish and hunt but I think we should just see what they want to do.

Bellamy and I were fast asleep, all cuddled up when all of the sudden we feel two little kiddos jump on the bed,yelling 'wake up! wake up!' and 'its our birthday come on' trying to wake us up. I was startled and when I realized what was happening, I just moaned and put the blanket over my head. Bellamy started laughing and said "Is it cause I thought it was tomorrow?" The twins smiled and jumped on him saying, "No dad its today." They all chuckled and started playing around.

"Alright come on. Let's go get the birthday twins some breakfast." I said getting out of the bed and holding Jasper's hand as we walked into the living room. "You guys need to get ready before we go though." Bellamy said and with that they ran off into their room and went to get out of their pajamas. Which gave Bellamy and I a chance to get ready ourselves.

After we got dressed and ate, me, Madi, Jasper, Abby, and Bellamy went to go take a nice family walk. The twins have been wanting to do it for a while now so why not do it on their birthday. We thought that this was the best time to go to the lake, so we had already packed some food and other supplies that we think we might need. Bellamy brought some homemade fishing poles and Madi brought the little gifts that she had made, but of course I was holding them and the food supplies. Madi was holding both hands of the twins and walking in front of us because she knew where it was.