BSS High Introduction!

<< DISCLAIMER: THIS IS STRICTLY OUR HEADCANNON AND WHAT WE ARE BASING OUR FAN CREATIONS OFF OF. THIS IN NO WAY OFFICIALLY PERTAINS TO OR IS ASSOCIATED WITH ONETT OR BSS.

WE ALSO FIND IT IMPORTANT TO MENTION HERE THAT THE EXISTENCE OF QUEER HEADCANNONS IN OUR FICTION WAS IN NO WAY INTENDED TO "BAIT" ANY AUDIENCE, THIS IS SIMPLY HOW WE VIEW THE BEARS AND IT'S PERFECTLY OK IF YOU DON'T AGREE. >>

Pt. Main Bears-

Black Bear- He/Him (Cis, Bi)

Age: 16

Background: Grew up in a rough neighborhood, but moved into town during his first year of highschool. Despite being new, he quickly made close friends with his peers and teammates on the football team. Seeing his mom work so hard to get him and his brothers out of their bad situation inspired him to work hard in life to provide a better future for the children of tomorrow. He works very hard in school and on the football team in hopes of getting a scholarship when he graduates. Though some may judge him by his large and threatening outward appearance, he is incredibly silly and treats everyone in his life with respect, unless they've done something to not deserve it.

Brown Bear- He/Him (trans, Straight)

Age: 16

Background: From a middle-class home, he was bullied throughout middle school, causing him to switch schools. He has not told any of his classmates that he is trans, in fear of being bullied like he was at his last school. He is best-friends with Polar Bear, and has plans on coming out to him soon.

Mama Bear- She/Her (Cis, Straight)

Age: 17

Background: Has lived in town all her life, known by literally everyone in school. Very hard working in school & cheerleading, extremely friendly to everyone in her class. 4.0 GPA, teacher's assistant, head of cheerleading team. Close friends with Gummy bear but wishes she would be friendlier to her fellow students. Met and became close friends with Bl.Bear during their time on the football/cheerleading team; they are often considered the school's "power couple". however, they are just friends.

Panda Bear- He/they (Trans, pan)

Age: 17

Background: Grew up in the "nicer" town until middle school, when his parents were divorced. His father is a drug dealer and so they settled that his mother and grandmother get legal custody over him. While he lives with his mom and grandma, his dad still sends him money often. At school, he wears expensive clothes and shoes to impress his peers but those few that get to know him know it's mostly an act. He also coaches Tae Kwon Do to the children at his local Y.

Science Bear- He/Him (Cis, Gay)

Age: 15

Background: Dedicating himself to the sciences, SB has never really concerned himself with his classmates. He has been known to prefer to stay father away to safely study his interests. Very protective of himself and the few friends he has, just so long as it doesn't get in the way of his experiments. When Black Bear moved into town they slowly formed an unexpected bond and now regard each other as best-friends. But.. is it more than that to SB?

Polar Bear- He/Him (Cis, Gay)

Age: 15 (youngest)

Background: Lived in town all his life, came out super young and has acted as a role model to young LGBT kids in the school. Active member of the school GSA and Cooking Club. Hopes to become an instagram influencer and has decent amount of followers. Dresses in pastel button-downs and khakis. Soft-boy flower aesthetics, makes and sells his own tie-dye shirts at school. Has been single forever.