plsstopmakingmefallforu:(

It's been days since he's seen Seokjin. Yoongi managed to get the older's number and even took him out for coffee but after that nothing. Yoongi is more or less too shy to text the older but still glances down at the screen waiting for something.

Studying, that's what he's supposed to be doing, studying. Finals are coming up, and yet Yoongi finds himself sitting alone writing shitty loves songs about Seokjin and his ever ethereal beauty. He can't help but grimace to himself, this isn't him, but its how he feels.

There's a knock at his table alarming him, he looks up to Kim Namjoon, his professor, standing in front of him with a wide dimpled smile, hands shoved into his pockets.

"Is this seat taken?" The older asks.

Yoongi shakes his head, his lips parted slightly in awe as his eyes follow the man sitting down in front of him.

Yoongi shuts his book slowly, averting his attention away from Namjoon, but here's a small cough from the older.

"Hey, how are you?" Namjoon questions Yoongi shrugs and the older's eyebrows quirks up. "You didn't get sick from staying out in the rain right?"

"No, I didn't. I'm fine how are you?" He asks allowing himself to relax a little. It's just a teacher Yoongi, chill.

Namjoon nods with a grin. "That's great. I'm glad you're fine. And as for me, I'd say I'm going good."

"Oh okay," Yoongi mutters shaking his leg nervously as Namjoon smiles kindly at him.

"Yoongi-"

"Do you want to listen to one of my songs Mr. Kim," Yoongi interrupts offering his headphones out to the older.

Namjoon gives him a small smile as he puts on the headphones. Yoongi increases the volume slightly, pressing play.

The man's face contorts into different expressions, Yoongi stares down at the floors too afraid to look at the elder. Yoongi feels a tap on his shoulder and looks up at his professor whos handing the headphones over to him.

"That was great Yoongi," he beams, the younger nods chewing on his lower lip. He didn't like it.

"Thank you Mr. Kim. I have to go now," Yoongi mutters standing up from his seat, grabbing his book bag and notebook before hurrying away.

As he exits out of the cafe he knocks into someone, his book falls out of his hand onto the ground. They both drop at the same time, reaching out to grab the book but the stranger grabs it first handing it over to Yoongi. He whispers a small thank you looking up to see Seokjin standing there with an angelic smile.

"You're welcome Yoongich-"

"Seokjin hyung!" Yoongi blurts out loud making himself cringe as he notices the older laughing at him.

"I'm sorry," He sighs out.

"Its fine Yoongi, you must be in a rush from the way you almost ran out there," the older states, Yoongi shakes his head.

"I'm not! Do you want to hang out with me today?" He asks staring up at the older.

Please say yes, please say yes.

"I'm supposed to be meeting up with someone."

Oh.

"But, I can make time for you. I'll tell my friend I won't be coming." Yoongi attempts to suppress the smile creeping up on his face as he strolls alongside Seokjin.

Call him selfish, but he's happy knowing Seokjin would put other things aside for him. Maybe, possibly the older has feelings for him as well.

The two make it back to his home, they step into the small apartment, and spot his roommate sitting on the couch with a box of pizza on his lap. Fuck I forgot I had one of those.

"Hobi! You seriously can't be eating this all by yourself," Yoongi sighs rubbing his temple.

Hoseok pouts placing the box on the coffee table. "I'm not!" He exclaims, "Jungkook is too."

"I- ok whatever," Yoongi scoffs shaking his head in embarrassment.

"Well, this is Seokjin. Seokjin Hobi."

Seokjin gives Hoseok a kind smile, and the male does the same. The bathroom door clicks open, and the boys turn their heads to the sound.

Jungkook walks out, his eyes widen, once he comes face to face with his oldest cousin.

"O-Oh," the boy stutters. "Hi, Jinnie hyung."

"Don't hi Jinnie hyung me. What are you doing here you little menace?" Seokjin scoffs stomping towards the younger.

Yoongi and Hoseok turn to look at each other in bewilderment as Seokjin and Jungkook stare each other down.

"Uh, do you two know each other?" Yoongi questions.

Seokjin turns and smiles to the male and nods his head. "He's my baby cousin," the older explains.

"I'm not a baby," Jungkook frowns sulking his way over to the couch taking the spot next to Hoseok.

"Why aren't you with Nam-"

Seokjin cuts the boy off with a light slap to the head before yanking Yoongi off to the back rooms with him.

"Which one is your room?" the older questions and Yoongi chuckles lightly pushing his door open.

He will admit his bedroom is a tad plain but its clean. He keeps his things stowed away neatly, his desk organized, and his bed made. He's always been a bit of a neat freak, but at least his clean room might impress the older.

"Wow, it's so-"

"Clean?" Yoongi chuckles finishing off the sentence for Seokjin.

"Yeah clean" the older repeats standing idly by Yoongi's door.

The younger notices, and motions for Seokjin to sit. "Close the door. Come. Sit with me."

It comes out a bit more demanding than he had expected but Seokjin listens to the younger and sits down, his eyes are focused on Yoongi's set up.

"You make music?" Seokjin questions, suddenly glancing over to Yoongi, the younger nods. "May I listen to one of your songs one day, please?"

Seokjin's polite way of asking makes the younger crack a smile as nods his head, grabbing his bag. He puts the headphones over Seokjin's ears, and presses play. Yoongi watches Seokjin shut his eyes, and bob his head along to the beat.

His stare never leaves the older for a moment as he feels a mix of emotions come to him. His heart swells as he stares at the beauty finding himself wanting to kiss the older senseless right then and there. Yoongi keeps his eyes fixated on Seokjin's plump lips when he feels a light tap on his arm. The younger comes to his senses as he sees a wide grin on Seokjin's face.

Yoongi braces himself for all the worst things Seokjin could say but then.

"Yoongi that was amazing. Your flow is great and the dark yet gravelly tone you kept throughout-I could feel everything you wanted to say and the lyrics they were just wow," Seokjin compliments.

"You wrote and composed this yourself?" The older questions in awe, Yoongi nods. "That was amazing. You are so incredibly talented Yoongi," Seokjin beams.

Yoongi can feel his heart race as Seokjin continues praising him and asking to hear more. He can feel himself falling for the older.