𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤

the sons had moved to america for a better life, for more opportunities and a fresh start. everything was perfect, so it seemed. chaeyoung had enrolled into an arts university and her brother had a basketball scholarship at an amazing college. her mother had finally got a job with a stable income and they could finally afford their rent. perhaps things were too perfect. because just like how she had messed up her mother's marriage she ruined their new life too. all because she couldn't keep her mouth shut.

𝟚𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙 𝟙𝟡𝟠𝟜

"ungrateful fucking dyke" chaeyoung's mother spat, slamming the kitchen door; leaving the girl to stand alone in the hallway. chaeyoung was used to this. it's how she knew that the words hurt far more than the punches ever could. still, that didn't make it any less painful.
it hurt to know she wasn't wanted. she wasn't loved. no one cared. but she couldn't reverse time, no matter how many times she wished.

the small girl trudged up the stairs and threw herself onto her bed. she wrapped herself in the blankets and tried her absolute hardest not to let the tears fall; it was no use really, there was almost no doubt in her mind that she'd be sobbing in a few seconds.
she cried out of guilt. guilt that she couldn't give her mother a normal daughter. guilt that everything she felt was wrong. she cried in frustration. that she'd torn her family apart, and everything was her fault.
chaeyoung wished she hadn't been so stupid all those months ago. she had been so mindless to think her mother would be okay with it, so utterly ignorant she thought that maybe her liking girls wasn't such a bad thing.
well know she knew, and she wanted nothing more not too.
chaeyoung fell asleep in her clothes. with a tear stained face, an empty stomach and an empty heart.

— — — — — — — — —

ummmm hi