Chapter 11 - I....I

*Troye's POV*

I can't believe how easy Tyler friends excepted me into their little group. Like deep down I knew that if Tyler like them they had to amazing but still I never thought I would love these people so much after only spending an hour getting to know them. Jim and Tanya had taken an instant liking to me and I felt much the same about them. They reminded me of my parents, not in the annoying nagging me to clean up after myself kind of way, but the general caring and concern they both exude. It makes them easy to relate to.

I was most afraid to meet Marcus and Naomi if I'm honest. They are kind of like the schools power couple, very popular. Up until tonight I thought they would never in a million years be seen talking to me but now after getting to know them a bit. I believe the only reason they are so popular is their genuine friendships they have with everyone. There is not clichés or groups to them, they like who they like and it felt really nice to have them like me.

I feel really confident tonight, I can't tell if it's these people or Tyler, but I haven't once thought about how my collarbones are sticking out all ajar because if the thought entered my mind Ty would rest his head on my shoulder. I haven't once thought that I need to shut up because nobody cares about my opinion because Tyler would always look right at me so intrigued by my answer. I haven't once thought that I was being too clingy because as soon as the thought began to form my Tilly would grab my arm and hold it tight, snuggle into my body and whisper that he missed me.

He was trying hard to make this night perfect, I wasn't sure why but it was definitely working. I haven't felt this good in a long time. Every now and then I'll catch myself smiling to myself, at nothing, I'm just happy to be here with Tyler.

Actually, tonight, I'm just happy.

Tyler is rubbing my shoulder and neck gently. His arms slung casually over the back of my chair, so only I can feel it, this little expression of affection hidden from the others view. Every now and again, Ill catch him staring at me, out of thee corner of my eye. He'll pretend I didn't just catch him, he might have the others fooled but he can't go 10 minutes without touching me. I know he cares, a lot. I know he's looking at me now, as he does often. I know he's stopped tracing figure eights in my shoulder. Wait, what?

Tyler's hands detached from my shoulder and his arms slipped out from behind my back. Leaving me feeling too cold and desperate for his touch back.  I glanced to my right, were I was expecting to see him, but instead all I saw was an empty chair. I looked around frantically for him.

Huh, the conversation has really died down.

We're all sitting down in a big circle, around a little fire, just casually drinking. Everyone seems to have coupled up. They are all just staring into each other eyes, whispering quietly, laughing at 'in' jokes.

I can't believe I didn't notice how much the tone had changed. I guess I was too focused on Tyler and how amazing he made me feel with every touch. I always seem to lose track of time when I'm with him. Hours feel like minutes.

The atmosphere had changed greatly, it left me wondering if it had been inappropriate for me to be clinging to him like that, in such a romantic setting. but if that's the case he wasn't exactly discouraging it. He was the one to draw me in closer to him, until I was practically sitting on him rather than the chair. He was the one breathing deep into my neck, covering me in goose bumps. He was the one with arm slung around me. He couldn't have been upset about that.

That's when I spotted him, Tilly, standing over by the edge of the patio, holding on to the railing, gesturing me over to him.

I quickly jumped up, eager to go over to him. My vision was slightly blurry and the world took a second to catch up with my eyes. That's when I realized that the steady stream of bud light limes had caught up with me. It's not like I was a heavy drinker, I was barely tipsy. I was in that beautiful period where everything's  little brighter, more colorful and everything seems a little more optimistic. The fire was a more brilliant flame then before and I couldn't help but notice how the orange and yellow flames danced together in perfect unison, skipping around one another before colliding and exploding into tiny embers.

I looked over at Tyler. Nothing had ever seemed so beautiful. As I made my way over to him I couldn't get there fast enough but at the same time I never wanted this walk to end. I wanted to look at him like this forever. I wanted to see his eyes sparkle too brightly in anticipation. I wanted to see the way he shuffled his feet nervously. I wanted to see how his smile lit up his entire face. I wanted to capture this moment and never let it go. But it had to end.

I walked right over to him. Standing just a little bit too close. Placing my hand over his as he leans up against the railing. His skin is so warm in opposition to the cool night air. God, I must be feeling brave tonight. I feel as though I should be nervous, but I'm unsure why because I've never felt more safe or comfortable.

"Thanks for inviting me Tilly." My voice sickly sweet

"It was selfish move on my part. I just wanted to spend some more time with you. When you were preferably a little less sober, so maybe you'd let your guard down." Tyler stated smugly.

"Oh yeah? How's that going for you?" Trying to tease him.

"Pretty well considering I have a beautiful brunette, holding my hand right now." Tyler stares directly into my eyes. Suddenly making this light, fun atmosphere much more serious.

"I...I." I fumble over my words, trying to recover from the weight of Tyler's gaze as he stares me down.

"You, what?" Tyler lets out in a deep hushed tone, almost as quite as a whisper. He slowly inches himself towards me so we are standing only a rulers length apart, our hands intertwined by my side.

I can hear my heartbeat ringing in my ears. In sync with Tyler and mine's rushed breathing. His eyes break contact with mine and I follow them as they drop to my lips, before studying the rest of my face.

All of sudden Tyler had closed the gap between us. Leaning in the last thing I see is Tyler's eyes fluttering shut.

Our lips touch and its electric. His lips are so soft and they fit perfectly with mine. We move together like we've done this a million times and yet it's so fresh and different to anything I've experienced before. I feel his hand playing with my hair, gently guiding me into a deeper kiss. I feel his warmth become mine. His lips start a wave of warmth that spread from my lips, it runs down my back, arms, everywhere. Until I can feel Tyler's kiss in my fingertips.

Tyler pulls back. Far before I wanted him too, I hadn't had nearly enough of him.

I pull back too, reluctantly. He untangles his hand from my hair and places it gently on the back of my neck, both of us unwilling to lose the contact as the remaining electricity from our kiss surges through our touch.

Tyler looks completely mesmerized by what just happens. He attempts to speak first. Thank god, I don't think I could form a coherent sentence. "I...I" He manages to stutter out in a whisper.

"You, what?" I smirk. Knowing that now I too can make him stutter, blush and make his heart race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

So that just happened. What did you guys think? I got way to fucking excited about this if I'm to be honest. IM SO NERVOUS ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. let me know was it any good at all. ahhhh. nerveousness.

thanks lovelies. xxx