Baby Momma + Elijah Mikaelson

Word Count: 1130

Warnings: Nah

Prompt: In which Elijah helps out the pregnant reader, for a very good reason. Everyone finds the baby to be a miracle, and Elijah has vowed to never let anything happen to you or the baby.

¶×¶×¶

"Elijah, I know I'm pregnant." You whisper looking up into his hazel eyes "Then I will protect you, and the baby." Elijah swallows hard looking at you with sincere eyes.

"Okay, yeah thanks Eli." You nod.

¶×¶×¶

You sat on the couch with Elijah next to you, it was just last week you had found out you were pregnant. Rebekah and Nik still had no idea about your pregnancy, you wanted to wait to tell them.

You wanted to make it past the first or second trimester before you told them. Elijah looked away from his book and up at his sister who walked in, your gaze followed and soon Klaus had joined you four.

"What is this?" Rebekah pulls out your pregnancy test and holds it in the wide open air "Y/n is there something you would like to tell us?" Klaus smirks.

"It's impossible but she's pregnant." Elijah speaks up "It can't be yours Elijah, no offense Y/n. But Elijah you can't produce children." Rebekah looked worried, frantic. She was truly concerned.

"But I did. Y/n didn't get with another man, go ahead compel her to tell you the truth." Elijah sighs returning to his book.

"So, you're really pregnant? And it's Elijah's?" Rebekah asks "Yeah." You nod slowly.

"I assume he has already vowed to protect you and the baby." You nod again "Then so will we. You're family and you're carrying our niece or nephew." Rebekah crosses her arms.

You nod "Thanks guys." You whisper.

¶×3 Months Pregnant׶

You stood by the window watching the calm wind blow through the trees "There's the baby momma, Elijah and Klaus are out trying to find a crib." Rebekah smiles handing you a cup of tea.

"Three months pregnant now, only six months left." You whisper looking back out of the window "I thought it'd be supernatural, the baby. But it doesn't seem to be supernatural." Rebekah comments.

"So did I." You smile softly "So any baby names picked out?" You shake your head "I don't even know the gender. I haven't went to the hospital." Rebekah scoffs.

"Get shoes on we're going, right now." Rebekah states.

You went to the hospital and got checked out, you found out you were possibly having a boy "Oh lord when the boys find out." Rebekah sighs.

"Where is she?" Elijah questions frantically "Calm down, she's right here." Rebekah smiles.

Klaus and Elijah look at you as you step into their view "It's a boy." You quietly announce there wasn't a response, both Nik and Elijah were smiling softly.

"Told you, their star struck now. Why couldn't you have a girl." Rebekah comments.

¶×6 Months Pregnant׶

You were bigger, like bigger than before. Your stomach had grown, but what did you expect you were pregnant.

Elijah walked into the bedroom and looked at you as you stood in the mirror "You're still beautiful." He smiles towards you.

You got a small smile and held your hand out "Come here," He walks over and you place his hand on your stomach.

"It's like he can sense your presence." You whisper Elijah smiles and looks into your eyes "It's incredible." He whispers.

"He only goes crazy when you come around." You whisper "I hope you know, I love you both immensely." Elijah looks you in the eyes letting you know he meant it.

"And we both love you too." You reached up and kissed him "Oh! Close the door next time. Anyway Elijah, Klaus needs your help putting the crib together." Rebekah smiles.

Elijah nods and looks at you one last time before heading out to help Klaus "It's supernatural, Bekah." You whisper looking over at Rebekah.

"It's a vampire, I know. I heard what you told Elijah, it can sense him when he comes around." Rebekah nods.

"We'll have one hell a little vampire on our hands." She adds smiling.

¶×9 Months Pregnant׶

Your due date was a week away, you were slightly panicked. The nursery was completed, you and Rebekah bonded over painting the walls together, while Eli and Nik put the furniture pieces together.

You sat in the rocking chair in the nursery folding baby clothes, Elijah walked in and smiled at you. He was beyond happy, he had the love of his life with him who was going to be giving birth to his child.

You looked up and smiled "I think you forgot, our little guy always tells me when you're around." Elijah smiles and walks over "Well I guess sneaking up on you isn't an option." He kneels down looking at you.

It was now three days until your due date, you moved on the couch uncomfortable "Is everything alright, love?" You were left home alone with Klaus.

Elijah and Rebekah had to pick up some things for the baby, so you and Nik decided to stay home "Klaus, it's-" He stood up and watched as you moved again uncomfortable as small waves of pain course through you.

"Y/n?" You gripped the couch and shook your head, Klaus sped over to your side and looked at you "The baby is coming." You whisper.

Elijah and Rebekah had just walked in after your little announcement "Guys she's having a baby about right now." Klaus points out.

You were taken to the hospital and you were in labor. Elijah stood by your side as you pushed to get this baby out of you.

"You got this Y/n, just push sweetheart." You heard Elijah whisper.

"Shut the hell up Eli, you are the reason I am like this!" You snap.

Elijah shook his head with a small smile and stayed by your side.

Finally your son was brought to the world after 7 or so hours of pushing "So what's his name?" You looked down at the small vampire in your arms, as Elijah did the same.

"Nikkolai Mikaelson." You whisper "How did you come up with that?" Klaus asks.

"I played around with the letters of Elijah and Niklaus, I used Nik from Niklaus and the letters L, A, I from Elijah and added K, O in the middle." You answer.

Rebekah and Klaus gave you and Elijah a minute "I love you Y/n, and little Nikkolai." Elijah whispers you smile "We love you too." You whisper.

¶×¶×¶

I really like the name Nikkolai and the story of how it was created is true, I played with the letters. Now if my baby comes out a boy it's gonna be Nikkolai for sure.

XOXO Danosaurious™