Mikaelson + Elijah Mikaelson

Word Count: 955

Warnings: Nah..

Prompt: "Mikaelson's don't fall in love, they just love blood"

¶×¶×¶

You sigh and turned to face Elijah Mikaelson "Hello Elijah." You greet before turning around and continuing to walk.

"Hello Y/n." His accent seemed thicker than normal today, but then again he changed with the seasons.

"It's beautiful this time of year, fall is my favorite time of year." You sit on a bench looking over the empty park.

"I'll have to remember that." You look at him "So Eli, what brought you to me today?" He shrugs with a sigh.

"I wanted to see you, and to get away from Niklaus he is continuing to annoy me about you. He wishes to meet you, which intrigues my question." You look at him and nod.

"There's this dinner tonight with my family, Rebekah and Klaus you know. I would like you to attend. Will you?" Elijah asks.

"I'm a werewolf. I couldn't." He sighs "But you could, there will be food. And Nik will be on his best behavior." He looks at you hopefully.

"Okay, yes. I will attend." You sigh he smiles "Shall we?" You went with him to get a small lunch which consisted of a salad only.

You parted ways and Elijah went home to tell his family the news.

"So? Is she coming or am I cooking this meal for nothing?" Rebekah questions.

"Yes brother, do tell if your secret lover is arriving to meet the family." Klaus smirks sitting on the kitchen counter.

"She is coming here tonight, and don't you dare call her that when she gets here. She's nervous already." Elijah sighs.

"She has a right to be," Rebekah slides the pan into the oven turning around "She's coming to meet your brother and sister who are vampires. She's going to be the only werewolf." Rebekah finishes.

"Yes well, make her feel welcomed please?" Elijah sighs.

¶×¶×¶

You stood outside the front door of the house Elijah invited you to contemplating on leaving or not.

"Y/n you made it." Elijah grinned opening the door.

You smiled nervously and  walked in "You must be the lovely Y/n." Klaus takes your hand smiling.

"Klaus-"

"Elijah it's fine, I don't see anything." Klaus raises an eyebrow "She sees things? Oh do tell me more." Rebekah scoffs.

"Not even five minutes and you're already being a creep. Don't mind our baby brother I'm Rebekah." You smile at the blonde and nod.

"I'm Y/n, and for your information. It's a vision I see, a curse I got from a witch a while back." Klaus nods interested in your words.

"Well besides that the dinner is ready." You followed Rebekah to the dinner but you were close to Elijah the whole way.

You sat at the table looking at the food "Is everything alright? Is Rebekah's cooking too much?" Klaus teases.

"Shut up, Y/n you don't have to worry we don't judge you based on what you are but who you are." Rebekah smiles you nod.

"It's not any of that. It's just I'm confused, in what world is this normal for you guys to have a werewolf with you guys." Klaus chuckles.

"You'd be surprised by us, love. Some of us are just more trusting." You glare at him "More trusting?" You question.

"Yes, a bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire. Some just trust others so easily." You glare at Klaus.

"So you're well aware of that? Well I haven't killed a single vampire with a bite." You breathe slowly trying to calm yourself down.

"Well it's either my brother is stupid enough to fall in love with you, or he just wants a quick fling." Klaus shrugs.

You slam the fork down and glare at him "Love?" You scoff with a small laugh.

"Please you Originals don't even know what love means, or at least you don't. You're nothing but a lonely selfloathing psycho sociopath freak." You growl glaring at Klaus.

"Besides," You start "Mikaelson's don't fall in love, they only love blood." You finish before storming towards the front door "She's quite the show." Klaus smirks.

"You are such a jerk, you just did that to get to Elijah." Rebekah snaps.

"Enough everyone, it's clear where we all stand." Elijah sighs standing up and heading to his room, Rebekah glares at Klaus and he groans.

"I will go find the wolf." Klaus leaves in search of you.

"There you are wolfie, let's go!" You scream and hit his back fifty different times "Put me down Klaus! And leave me alone!" Klaus ignored you and took you back to Elijah.

"Are you mad?! I could kill you!" Klaus laughs and rolls his eyes Rebekah and Elijah stood at the landing of the stairs ready to help.

"Look I am sorry for my behavior tonight, but that was no way to leave my dear brother." Klaus points out.

"Pfft.. Please you only care for yourself. Rebekah or Eli probably sent you, and I told you to leave me alone." You snarl.

"Y/n, he loves you. And I just wanted to be the- whatever it was you called me." Klaus chuckles you roll your eyes crossing your arms.

"Mikaelson's don't-" You were cut off when you felt a pair of lips pressed to yours.

"Let's go now." Rebekah dragged Klaus away as you stared up at Elijah.

"I can think of one Mikaelson that does love you." He whispers and you smile at him softly.

"I love that Mikaelson in return." He smiles as well and kisses you again "So I assume you have no problem with being my girlfriend?" You smile "Nope, in fact I would love to be your girlfriend."

¶×¶×¶