I will never leave you

Começar do início

It was the opposite.

You saved four more people, everyone was injured badly. But your team managed to help them with your help. Your breathing was getting hard and you felt ill again. You needed to go out. You walked behind your team, checking for missing people again. You knew that there were missing five people but you were sure, here was nobody. You planned to ask again as soon as you came out of the building when you just heard a ,,Help!'' from above. You stopped. Yeah, you were pretty sure there was something. You wanted to tell somebody to come with you but they were all gone. You could barely see someone and you thought if you would scream now, the building would collapse again. You just changed direction and walked to the third floor. If you were right and someone was screaming for help, you would have found the fifth person. It was a young woman, crying.

,,Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm here to help you. I'm one of the medical team. Tell me what's wrong.''you asked calm.
,,My foot! My foot is stuck!'' she cried. You tried to help her to get out but it was to heavy.
,,I'm a mother of two children! i can't die here!'' the woman cried. You remembered. Was she the wife of the man outside? Somehow it reminded you of Jumin and you just chuckled.
,,Is your husband a blond man with a blue shirt?'' you asked her while you tried to release the big stone. She stopped crying and nodded.
,,Well, he's waiting outside the building, crying for you. I think if he could he would walk here by himself just to search you.'' you told her. She chuckled a bit, you could focus her on something else, it was great.
,,Well, I think I would kill him if he wouldn't!''the woman joked. You laughed.
,,Yeah, I guess so. My husband would kill everyone else too, I think.''
,,Why ,,I think''?
'' she asked you sadly.
,,Well, we argued. He's really jealous and before I went to work I couldn't tell him the truh and I guess he's so angry that he wants to divorce.'' just thinking about it made you cry.
,,Bullshit! If it's true that my man cried outside your husband won't ask for divorce! I argued with my husband three minutes before the building collapsed thought the phone. You just need to speak.''
You wanted to say something when you could hear a noise again. It was creepy.
,,Oh no.... what's happening?!'' the woman started to cry again.
,,Stay calm! We need to rush!'' you told her. You finally got it to release her.
,,Can you stand up?'' you asked. She tried and humbled a bit but with your help she could walk.
Your medical phone made a noise and you could hear your boss ,, MC?! What the hell? Where are you?!'' he asked angry.
,,I saved a woman in the third floor! We're coming!'' you told him.
,,Third floor?! I told you to not go there! A team is coming! Hurry up! The building will probably collapse again!''
,,What?! I thought it was safe!''
,,Nothing is safe in the real life! Just hurry up!
'' he told you. You were afraid again but thanks god you saw the team.
They helped the woman and walked out.
,,Team A, she can't walk properly.''you informed them and with a nod they carried the woman.
When they got her up, something fell out ,,Oh no! My picture! Stop stop! I need it!''
,,There's no time!'' the man said but you knew how important something like this was and wanted to get it ,,You go out! I will catch you up soon!''
The team nodded, going straight ahead while you got the picture. It was a beautiful family picture. You really wanted to have children with Jumin and then take a picture as beautiful as this but you weren't sure about him anymore. Would he leave you?
Your daydream stopped after something loud crashed and collapsed on your head. You fainted right away, the picture in your hand and a picture of Jumin and you in your head, going away, forever.

At a building far away there was a man. This man was angry. Angry at another man called Zen, his wife and himself. Himself for the dumb thing he told you, his wife. He was so angry. He used his time thinking about it. Of course you wouldn't cheat on him but why...why was Zen acting like that?
Jaehee came in, she already knew about his bad mood and she knew why. Well, she could just foresee it.
,,Mr. Han. Could you hear me out? I know you're angry at Mc but-"
,,Don't talk! I know what's about."
,,Really? So you knew that Mc told Zen to stop talking to her until he's nicer to you?
" Jaehee asked. Jumin was surprised. No he didn't.
He wanted to call you at the moment but you wouldn't pick up. Why?
,,Maybe she's angry?''Jaehee asked. Of course you are.
,,Mr Han. You have a conference now. Let her be for a bit.'' he stood up and walked to the room. His father was already sitting at his place, looking a little bit pale. As soon as he saw his son he looked away and got up. Why was everyone so odd?!
,,Let's begin.'' Jumin said.
He could see that his father was shocked but he was silent.
,,Wow, I knew you were calm in every moment but this...''
,,What do you want to say?
''Jumin asked a CEO which was sitting next to him.
,,Your wife is working in a medical team, isn't she?'' he asked.
Jumin nodded.
,,Well, if so, just watch the News...'' he said. Well now he was looking down too. Why?
,,Assistant Kang! Bring me my tablet!'' he yelled.
She handed it over, looking in the tablet too as he wrote ,,News'' in the web.
He clicked on a live video, the moderator talked about a collapsed building. He talked calm, saying everyone was safe.
,i'm sorry, I didn't want to make you worry.'' the CEO said. Now they really wanted to begin the conference.
But the moderator began to scream; I heard right now, the building collapsed again, two? Now one! A woman is still in the building, someone from the medical emergency team!''
Jumins heart stopped, Jaehee covered her mouth with her hand and Chairman Han looked down.
,,She's not the only one! She's not the only one in her team!''Jumin tried to convince himself.
At the very moment Luciel called, his voice sobbing;,, I looked into the security video.... it's her...Jumin, it's her...!''
He couldn't think about anything. His hand was trembling. The thing he told you this morning, was it his his payback? But why his wife? No he couldn't think about it. He just....
,,Mr. Han. It's her workplace...''Jaehee told him after she picked up the phone.
He took the call. He really wanted to throw up when your boss told him ,,i'm sorry, she's still in there.''
Jumin packed his things ,,Tell Driver Kim to come and pick me up,NOW.'' with this he went out, and let Driver Kim drive just as quickly as possible.
He arrived to the place. The place of hell.
,,Mr. Han! I'm happy you're here. I'm sorry we meet with under these circumstances..." the boss told him. Jumin was angry as hell ,,WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! BEST FRIENDS?? I'M SORRY BUT MY WIFE'S UNDER THIS BUILDING AND YOU'RE HAPPY TO MEET ME?! If she dies...., I will kill you with my own hands, I swear you. SECURITY! Go in there and search my Wife NOW!" Jumin was angry, people got afraid.

He seemed like the evil coming out of hell. His team, he called them in the car, surrounded the building, ready to get in there. The woman, the one who talked with you before, recognized him, well she didn't but he made such a fuss ,,I'm sorry. Are you the husband of the woman who's in the building?"

She asked. Her own husband stood near her looking from Jumin to her.
Jumin looked at her. With a cold ,,Yes" he responded her.
,,It's my fault. She's in there because she saved me, I lost the picture of my family and she wanted to take it. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." she began to cry again while her husband rubbed her back. He wanted to shout at her but she reminded him of you. His beloved wife, would you still be alive...? You had to!
,,I'm sorry... she told me, she wasn't sure if... if you would get angry about her being in the building. But now I know, you're the same as my husband. You love her. Please safe her!" now she couldn't talk anymore. Jumin looked at the building.
,,Where did your picture fall?" he asked
She told him the place and he asked for an uniform. Nobody dared to say something. They just looked after him while he asked a bodyguard to come with him. He went to the place the woman told him. He couldn't breath.
He yelled for you, desperate, with love, he just called for you. He was about to cry when he could hear a muffled moan. ,,Mc? My love, are you here?" you couldn't answer but he already found you.

,,Oh no, Mc!" he kneed beside you and wanted to get you up when the security stopped him ,,If she's hurt that bad and you move her in a wrong way, she could die. Let's call for someone." Jumin nodded and waited that the man called help. They came really quickly and you were transported in a hospital. The moment the doctor tells him that you won't die but that your injury is really bad, he began to cry. He still cries at your bed, holding your hand. He can't remember the last time he was so afraid and happy at the same time.
Your head is hurt bad, your feet is broken, you can't walk for a time, your arm is also broken and you lost a lot of blood. But luckily the best medicals of Soul could help you. You slept for a long time, the time passed and the whole RFA came and visited you. Even Zen. Jumin stood up. Was it Zens' fault? No of course it wasn't.
,,I heard from Jaehee. You argued."
,,Yeah." ,,I'm sorry for this. I guess it was my fault."
,,I already knew everything. Jaehee told me."
,,I'm still sorry."
after this Zen and Jumin talked like normal people.

You finally woke up the next day and Jumin just hugged you and cried into your arms.
,,I'm so sorry! I should have... I love you! Please don't do this again! I thought you were going to die!"
You couldn't movie very well but you told him as good as you could that you loved him and that you were sorry too.
The woman you saved also came to give you her thanks.
You couldn't work for a long time but Jumin stayed with you at home. The RFA came to visit you regularly, Jaehee also to give Jumin his work and to pick up the finished documents. You never argued after this because of nonsense. Jumin wanted to cherish you, forever.
He just loves you so much.