You are my Strength

So, before I continue I wanted to clear few things.

Ipl - Indian Premier League in which Virat plays for Bangalore while Dhoni plays for Chennai.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahi getting shocked looks behind him to make sure that she is talking to him or someone else. As he finds no one behind him, he said: Excuse me!!

Sakshi: Security!! Security!!

Security: Yes mam!!

Sakshi: How can you let people in? You know right Virat bhai don't like all these.

Mahi(in mind): Ohho so she is Cheeku's sister. Lagtha hai cricket nahi dekthi (itseams she doesn't watch cricket)

Security: Mam!! but....(he was cut by Virat's voice)

Virat coming out of the house: Mahi bhai, come in...who are you waiting for?

Mahi: Coming Cheeku. (To Sakshi who now kept weird face understanding her blunder) Can I?

Sakshi gave way and Mahi went in smiling while she too followed cursing herself under her breath. As soon as they went in Mahi greeted Virat's parents and settled down beside his mom.

Virat: Mahi bhai, she is Sakshi, my sister and Sakshi he is Mahi, my friend cum brother and most important he is the captain of Indian cricket team.

Sakshi widens her eyes: I am so sorry sir...I really didn't knew that. I...I don't watch cricket.

Virat immediately: Matlab...you already did something crazy...come on blurt out...(he sounded stern)

Sakshi: Yar...how will I know that he is your friend...I thought he is someone breaking into the house(she almost whispered looking down)

Virat shouted: What?? How can you think like that Sakshi? This is not done... you have insulted my mentor.

Mahi interrupting: Cheeku, it's okay, relax. There is no fault of her either...this is the first time we are meeting right...

Virat: But still how can she be so zoned out from the world Mahi...Newspapers, News channels mein tho dekha hoga. (she might have seen you in the newspaper or television)

Mahi: you are forgetting that she has just returned from London. (before Virat could utter anything further) I am feeling hungry bro (he said keeping his hand near his tummy trying to divert the topic)

Mom: Go beta go and have dinner. We both had just now.

Mahi and Virat left to the dining hall along with Sakshi and Bruno.

Virat(still with stern face): bhai, I asked Sakshi to make chicken as it's your favorite. She cooks well.

Mahi: This you can tell with a smile also. Cheeku, don't be so stubborn. Look at her face (just then Sakshi held her ears whispering sorry which melted Virat's heart)

Virat: bus bus bahut hogaya ab baito...buk lag rahi hai (Enough enough, now come and sit, I am feeling hungry, let's have dinner)

She happily sat beside him. The servants served the food and they completed their dinner while Virat and Mahi were talking about various things now and then involving Sakshi. After dinner,

Mahi: Thank you Sakshi for the wonderful dinner. I loved chicken a lot.

Sakshi smiled and left from there. Virat and Mahi were just sitting in the lawn enjoying the cool breeze. After a while, Sakshi too joined them.