Special Teaser

As the H/C haired male kept fighting All for One, he was on his limit as All for One used the power of the gauntlet to pull him over and grabbed him by the collar of his robe.

AFO: You're full of tricks wizard. *Pulls the Eye of Agamotto* But you never used your greatest weapon against me.

He said as he breaks it open to find the inside of the artifact empty.

AFO: A fake?

He said as he throws Y/N away, getting ready to make Y/N pay by using the power of the gauntlet, only to be shut down by a nanomite technology from Iron Man, sealing the gauntlet down as Bakugo landed across All for One.

Bakugo: You throw another fucking moon at me, and I'm gonna fucking lose it.

AFO: Bakugo.

Bakugo: You know me?

AFO: I do. You're not the only one that who was cursed with knowledge.

Bakugo: The only fucking curse is you!

As the conversation ended, Bakugo let out some nanite technology missile directly at All for One, exploding once it made contact, Bakugo then charged at All for One changing his legs into his thrusters as he rammed All for One with it landing on his feet down as his hands turned into a pair of battering ram as he hits All for One with it, making his back hit the rock behind him.

All for One bounced back and grabs Bakugo's mask, ripping it off as Bakugo looked at him seeing All for One getting ready to punch him as he quickly make another mask and guarding himself as All for One punched him, making him fall down on the ground. Ripping off the nanite that was sticking on the gauntlet as it glowed in a violet color, letting out a surge of energy as he blasts it towards Bakugo, which in return, made a shield out of the suit as he guarded it and got dragged behind due to the immense power of the gauntlet.

Bakugo sidestepped away as he flew himself towards All for One as he throws a kick at the gauntlet as he dragged the gauntlet down and cages it using his nanomite suit, turning around as his fist made another thruster and punches All for One on the face which it made contact and bled a little. He dragged his other free arm towards the spot where Bakugo had punched him as he felt a thick liquid on his finger.

AFO: All that for a drop of blood.

All for One grinned as he lifted his arm as he flipped Bakugo landing on his back as All for One repeatedly punched Bakugo through the armor, lifting him up as he blasts him using the Power Stone, sending Bakugo flying across the area as his armor was slowly getting broken. All for One walked towards Bakugo as he blasts him using his repulsors as All for One shielded it using the gauntlet as Bakugo slowly repairs his suit.

All for One grew closer towards Bakugo as he backhanded him, making his mask fly off as he tries to punch him again only for Bakugo to guard it. Bakugo shoved it away as he throws a punch at All for One making him to catch his fist as Bakugo formed a blade at his other end, thrusting it towards All for One as he only just sidestepped and pulled the blade out of the suit and uses it to stab Bakugo through his suit. Bakugo grunted as All for One walked forward as Bakugo did the opposite, getting the blade deeper on the suit, sitting him down on a fallen debris as he holds his head.

AFO: You have my respects Bakugo. When I'm done, half of the humanity will still be alive.

All for One shoved him gently as Bakugo sat down the blade was still in his chest as All for One looked at him.

AFO: I hope they will remember you.

He said as Bakugo was looking at him, the pain seeping right through him as All for One lifted his hand and the gauntlet glowed with the power of the stones. Not until, a certain H/C haired male intervened.

Y/N: Stop.

He said as All for One looked at Y/N as the Sorcerer Supreme grunted in pain as he sat up, leaning on the fallen debris that he had landed on.

Y/N: Spare his life, and I'll give you the stone.

He said as Bakugo looked at him, pain was painted in his eyes as he looks at Y/N.

AFO: No tricks?

He asked as Y/N shaked his head and All for One turned his aim on the H/C haired male.

Bakugo: Don't...

He said as Y/N lifted his arm as a green glow appeared as he was now holding the Time Stone, sending it towards All for One as the stone flew at his hand, holding it and putting the stone in the gauntlet, feeling the power of the stone as Bakugo looked at him.

AFO: One to go.

He said as he was interrupted by Star-Lord, shooting him down as All for One opened a portal behind him and walked back escaping with the stone as Star-Lord landed on the ground and opened his helmet while Bakugo was in disbelief.

Denki: Did we just lose?

He asked as he looked at Bakugo, still in shocked as he turned his gaze towards the H/C haired male.

Bakugo: Why did you fucking do it?

He asked as the Sorcerer Supreme was quiet, looking at the both of them.

"We're at the endgame now."