First Day

As the exam was already finished, the young sorcerer headed back to his apartment, shutting the door and locking it as he dive straight to his bed, closing his eyes as he enters a deep slumber.

~1 Week Later~

(Y/N)'s POV:

I was sitting on my bed, playing with a Rubik's cube that is in midair. It's been a week since the exams and they said that the results would come out a week later. I was waiting for the results to come, remembering that I got a decent amount of scores on that test.

I sighed as the cube fell down on my head as I heard the knock on my door. "Coming!" I yelled as I rubbed my head a little bit as I open the door. "Are you... (Y/N) Strange?" the mailman said as I look at him. "Yeah, that's me." I said as he handed me a letter. "Have a nice day." he said as I close the door and walked to my bed. I take a closer inspection on the letter and found a symbol of U.A. on it.

I took a deep breath as I prepared myself to see the results. I open up the letter and out comes a holographic figure of father. "Dad!?" I said as he looks at me. "It's been quite a while (Y/N), how are you son?" he asked as I smiled a little bit. "Just doing alright." I said as he nodded. "Alright, I requested to Principal Nezu that I should deliver this message to you. As of the exams you took part, I'm very happy to say that you got the top place with a 120 points." he said as I couldn't believe it, that score earned me a top place of the exam.

"However, there was another point system." he said as my short celebration was cut short. "What do you mean "another point system"?" I asked as I keep listening. "The hero point system, pretty self-explanatory, once you do a heroic deed, you get a point. Which is why you earned a generous amount of 30 points." he said as I smile at the work I did, but I suddenly remember about Midoriya, he didn't got a chance to get a point except for destroying the zero pointer. "Don't worry about your neighbor. He got 60 points for the heroic act he did." he said as I sighed in relief.

"(Y/N), from the moment I saw you at the Sanctuary, I never doubt your skills of becoming a sorcerer. You might even surpass your old man." he said as I let out a chuckle and smiled. "Thank you for trusting me dad." I said as he smiles a little. "Welcome to your hero academia." he said as the video ended and I lie down on my bed. "I'll be the hero that they will never forget." I said.

~Another Week Later~

I woke up to the pulling motion of the cloak on my leg as I let out a yawn and looked at it. "What is it?" I said tiredly, I was up late last night doing some practice with the eye and my other spells. The cloak float up to my calendar as it pointed that it was Monday, which means. "It's the first day of classes!" I yelled as I hurriedly went to the bathroom to take a bath.

After a couple of minutes rushing, I managed to get a decent bath I hurriedly grabbed the uniform and puts it on. I looked myself in the mirror and fixed myself up, fixing the necktie a little bit as I smile to myself. "This is it. The day that I will become a pro hero." I said to myself as I wrapped the scarf around my neck and grabbed my bag as I walk out of my apartment, heading straight to U.A.

As I was walking around trying to get some sightseeing as I didn't get to do it the first time I arrived. The city was pretty lively and busy much like in New York, but it's way cleaner here to be honest. After a moment of sightseeing, I finally reached my destination, I took a deep breath as I walk inside.

Luckily enough I was placed in class 1-A along with the uniform I got last week, there was a schedule attached to it so I won't even go to the principal's office after all.

"1-D...1-C...1-B...ah here we go 1-A..." I look at it just to see a massively huge door in front of me. "Who would even build door this huge!?" I yelled a little bit as I heard yelling from a distance. "(Y/N)!!!" I heard as I look from the side as a running greenette came into full view as he stopped in front of me.

"Midoriya, good morning." I said as he nodded, trying to catch his breath after all of that running.  "Good...morning...(Y/N)..." he said in between breaths as I smile. "Guess you're in 1-A as well." I said as he nods and decided to open up the door.

Jiro's POV:

I was playing with my ear jacks as I look around the class, seemingly a rowdy bunch that I was placed, just great. I took a deep sigh as I heard the door opened and saw two figures. I saw a greenette standing next to a tall guy with (H/C) hair and white highlights on the front. 'Who is he?' I thought.

Momo's POV:

I was sitting on my desk, looking around at the other students as I heard the door open. As the door opened I saw two figures but only one stood out the most. He has a nice (H/C) hair with white highlights on the front wearing a scarf even though it's a little hot. 'Who could he be?' I thought.

Mina's POV:

I was talking to Kirishima as classes wasn't even started yet, makes more time to make friends and not listening to those two bicker. I heard the door opened as we took a look to see who opened it. Outside was a tall male with (H/C) hair with white highlights in front. 'Who is that?' I thought.

Hagakure's POV:

I was reading a book as I look down, not paying attention to the world around me, until the door opened up. Outside I saw two figures one was a greenette and the other was a (H/C)nette with white highlights in the front. 'Who is he?' I thought.

Tsuyu's POV:

I was resting my head on the desk as Iida and Bakugou fighting, its early in the morning and the two is at it. I heard the door open and saw two figures, one is a greenette and the other has a (H/C) hair with white highlights. 'Who is that ribbit.' I thought.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" I heard as I saw the same guy with the blue hair and glasses said. "Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" he continued as he looks at the other teen. "I don't! What junior high did you go to, you side character?" the ash-blond teen asked the bluenette. "I attended Somei Private Academy." glasses said. "Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have a fun time crushing you!" said the ash-blond teen in a confident yet cocky way.

As we stood there, the both of them looked at us as I looked at Midoriya, he was petrified at what he just saw as the bluenette approached us. "Hello, my name is Iida-" "It's fine we heard." Midoriya said as Iida nodded while I on the other hand look around as the other students have seen a ghost, until one voice broke the silence.

"Hey it's you with the fists and (Y/N)!" Uraraka said as Midoriya was already a blushing mess while I on the other hand looked at her. She started to talk about what happened on the entrance exam as he mimicked Midoriya's punches which earned him a red blush then she proceeds in copying my hand formations which I blushed slightly.

"If you're here to make friends, I suggest you leave." the the four of us was silent as we saw a man in a yellow sleeping bag looked at us. 'Dude, that is so scary!' I thought as he stood up. "It took you 8 seconds to quiet down. Time is short kids, so much to do." he said as he looks at us. "I'm your homeroom teacher, Shouta Aizawa." he said as he pulled out a suit out of his sleeping bag.

"Wear this and head to the open field." he said as he walked out, not until he looked at me. "Glad to see Dr. Strange made a nice decision to enter you here." he said as he walked away heading to the open field. I got curious on how did he know about my father, I sighed as everyone was all eyes on me even the ash-blond kid with his hands smoking on his desk. "What?" I asked as I look at them.

"Your father is Dr. Strange!"