Infinity War: Battle for Titan (50K Special)

A/N: This will only cover the whole battle of Titan and I will be using the names of the BNHA casts with Marvel hero names, and the place will be set in America. So, enjoy!

NOTE: Mild swearing up ahead. Be warned.

It was a nice day in New York as two of the sorcerers of the New York Sanctum was walking down the staircase of the Sanctum, having a peaceful conversation.

Y/N: Seriously? You don't have any money?

Y/N Strange the Sorcerer Supreme was wearing a casual clothing that consists of a red shirt, black jeans, and a pair of white sneakers as he was looking at his friend and assistant, Ojiro.

Ojiro: Attachment to the material is detachment from the spiritual.

Mashirao Ojiro is Y/N's assistant and friend at the Sanctum, he was wearing a some what a karate gi inspired clothing as they went down the staircase having a casual conversation.

Y/N: I'll tell the guys at the deli. Maybe they'll make you a metaphysical ham on rye.

Ojiro: Oh, wait, wait ,wait, I think I have 1.15.

Y/N: Dollars?

Ojiro: Dollars.

Y/N: Which means?

Ojiro: A buck and a half.

Y/N: What do you want?

Ojiro: I wouldn't say no to a dazzling tuna melt.

As the conversation was over, the duo was about to leave until someone crashed landed inside the sanctum, looking at the both of them as they went to check it out, the Cloak of Levitation swirls around Y/N and found itself on his shoulder, looking down on the intruder who crashed landed on the Sanctum as they keep their guard up only to see a topless male on top of a rubble.

Sato: All for One is coming. He's coming...

He said as the two sorcerers looked at each other, sharing a puzzling look at each other as they turn their attention back to the male.

Y/N: Who?

(Cue title card)

(Cue title card)

It was a sunny day in New York, as two figures were seen walking around the Public Park in New York City as they have a casual conversation of their day to day lives.

Bakugo: Slow the fuck down. I'm not fucking kidding.

Mina: *Giggles* You're totally rambling.

Bakugo: No I'm not.

Mina: So, you woke up, and thought that we are...

Bakugo: Expecting.

He said as Mina looked at him, not being able to let out a small laugh as Bakugo looked at her.

Mina: Yeah.