I'm Sorry (20)

I hit him in the face a couple times and he stumbles back.

"Wow those powers you used to have and being a goddess have you some super juice didn't it?"

I take my knife out and charge towards him but with the flick of his wrist I fly towards the wall and hit the ground with a thud.

I stand back up and face him. I stare at him with absolute hatred.

Blade in hand I walk forward but with his powers he sends me back into the wall and I fall to the ground again.

I slowly try to stand back up but Damian walks over and pushes me back down with his foot. He kicks the blade out of my hand and it slide across the floor.

He kicks me in the face sending me flat on my back and steps on my wrists and I grunt in pain.

"So you thought you would take me down all by yourself. What could go wrong right? I mean you had power over snow and your the goddess of war and that was just awesome wasn't it?" He said and kicked me in the face again.

"You want to get me so bad I know. I can see it. Yea you've already taken down some of the other men of the Black Order. What is it, three more to go? Four including me. But I guess your not going to get that far are you-" I stare up at him as I feel blood drip from my nose. "I'm gonna kill you just like I did your mother kill those Winchester's you've grown fond of and your friend back there, Jon is it? Yea it will do me great joy for to see you watch as I slit their throats one by one." He said.

He got off of my wrist I jumped back up. He punched me in the face and I hit the wall. He grabbed me by the shirt and punched me over and over again til I lost count and my vision blurred.

He looked me in the face and smiled down at me evil. He gingerly put a hand on my face and he punched me again before walking away.

I blinked and tried to focus my vision as I felt the blood trickle down my whole face.

I glanced over and noticed my blade about three feet from me. I weakly held out my hand and tried to summon any power I might have in me to bring the blade to me.

Finally the blade came to me and I got into a sitting position. I saw Dean running over to me as I felt sharp pain in my chest. I looked over to see Damion had stabbed me with a sword and I gasped in pain. That's When it all went in slow motion.

I felt it go through my heart. He then turned the blade to make sure it would kill me. This was it. I'm going to die.

All I could think about was, just about everything.

My dad wouldn't handle this well.

Sam will be devastated.

Jon will hate himself for not going with me because he is sworn to protect me.

Loki will hate himself for letting me come to earth in the first place.

And Dean will blame himself for leaving me.

I looked over to see Dean stop right in his tracks when he saw what had happened. I saw his face, a mixture of shock and anger.

I leaned my head back against the wall as I faintly heard Dean yell no.

I sat there still trying to process everything that's happening. I look over at Dean as a tear fas from my face and I whisper "I'm sorry." He looks at me with sadness.

I lean my head back against the wall and everything went black.