NEW ALLIES!!!

Y/N P.O.V

"So you're telling me that you were sent here to train us in alchemy" i asked the man known as roy mustang. who just came up to us after our first encounter with a ghoul known as cheshire.
"Yes Y/N L/N as i already told you before hand I was sent to this world by the 'truth' to train you two and help you save this world"roy said in a serious tone.
"Wait a minute how did you find us in the first place". judeau asked.
Then Roy spoke up, "I was copied to this world". he said.
"Uhhh,excuse me did you just say copied". i asked confused about the situation.
"You see the 'truth' said that I was a copy of my real self the real me is currently in my world and he doesn't know anything about what's happening right now it's complicated i know just roll with it" roy explained.
"Oh you have got to be shitting me he sent us here with no information about anything and he gives you everything you need to know about ghouls and investigators what a dick." I said roy only smiled at me in response.
"Okay you know what come with us to our apartment it's dangerous to stay out in the open at night." I said we then left when we arrived at the apartment complex i opend our apartment door with my key when we got inside we went to the living room. Me and judeau sat at the chairs while roy and sat at the couch then roy spoke up.
"Pretty nice place you got here but isn't it strange to put a mirrior infront of the couch not to be rude or anything" he said pointing at the t.v.
"Ooh this isn't a mirror roy it's a t.v we use it to see things like the news or entertainment" i explained to roy.
"Amazing for something like this to exist" roy said clearly mind blown.
"Yeah i'm liking this world already" roy said with a grin on his face.
"So roy what did the truth tell you about ghouls" judeau asked.
"Ghouls oh yeah the truth told me everything about them and i saw you too fight that cat masked ghoul" he said.
"Uhh yeah wait!!! You saw us fighting it and didn't help?!" i exclaimed.
"Yes but i must say you two have fought bravely and even helped the investigator who you didn't even know you are truly brave you two"roy said to us smiling.
"What the hell man!". i shouted at him while judeau's left eye twitched he looked annoyed as much as me.
"don't worry I trusted you that the too of you can handle yourself". roy said to us while waving with his hand.
"So anyway" judeau started trying to break the killer intent we both had just now, "do you know what we're supposed to be doing in this place aside from the vague saving it and stuff" he said cheekliy in response roy smiled at him and answerd.
"I really don't know but we should watch out i mean if the threat is dangerous enough to revive the two of you and copy an expert alchemists like me then we should keep an eye out for any possibole suspect's like aogiri tree and the CCG". He stated which in response me and judeau nodded.
"Your training in alchemy will start tommorow, until then let's all relax it's late so we should sleep it's been a rough night for all of us". he said.
"But you didn't even do anything roy". i exclaimed while judeau chuckled.
"Dosen't matter roy your room is upstairs" i told him. I then headed to my room i heard roy shout my name.
"Huh??"
"Hey Y/N good night". i heard him shout.
"Yeah. you too."i shouted back. When i enterd my room i crashed into my bed this night was exhuasting as it is. I started drifting to sleep not giving a shit about anything.

-THE CCG's MAIN OFFICE-
SASAKO's P.O.V
"Good job sasako so you exterminated the S RANK ghoul known as cheshire" after the fight with the ghoul and meeting Y/N & Judeau i returend to the main branch office to return the body of the ghoul and was being congragulated by akira but i wanted to explain to her that i didn't do it Y/N was the one who killed her.
"Ms. Akira i don't want to be a buzz kill but i didn't exterminate the ghoul" i said she then stared at me for a moment then spoke.
"if you didn't then who did" she asked me while raising a brow.
"Uhhhh it was two random civilians hehe" i answerd cheekily while scracthing the back of my head out of embarissment.
"What!! How can two civilians kill an S Rank Ghoul without any experience or quinques" she exclaimed shocked so i spoke up to tell her about how Y/N used my quinque to kill the ghoul and how judeau used throwing knives flawlessly at her they both fought her bravely akira then took a moment to think then she spoke up.
"Do you know where we can find those two" she asked me i shaked my head in dissapointment.
"No i didn't ask where they lived" i told her.
"How unfortunate i thought we might recirut them dosen't matter we have more pressing matter at hand did you and the qunix find any information about the ghoul known as torso yet" she asked.
"We're still searching for leads" i said akira then got up from her desk and walked to the window.
"Sasako your clumsiness can cost you your comrades lives in battle. it almost cost you your life if not for complete strangers. you should focus more in you're work just like you're sister look at her she's a rising star in the CCG some say she's on arima's level" akira lectured me while i was embarissed it's true that my sister was alway's a better investigator than me and was confident in herself unlike me.
"Don't worry akira i will find torso" i said then i left akira's office i will be a better investigator but yet there was one thing i couldn't get off my mind it was him ever since i meet him i felt a tingling senseation in my chest and the idea of having him with me in the CCG only made the tingling even more i hope we meet again Y/N.

A/N
Sorry about the lateness guy's i was on a vacation so i didn't take my laptop or have all my notes with me but i'm back and you will get two uploads today hope you guy's enjoyd this chapter and again sorry about the late updates until next time peace!!!.