Chapter 8

Dean Winchester had seen some weird shit in his life. Aliens though? That was crazy. Everything always went back to the supernatural. At least, in his world it did. . .

"You're right." he began. "I don't believe you." Rose tried to speak, but he interrupted her quickly. "In fact, I don't believe any of this. Hogwarts? Really? There's no such thing as wizards and now you're here trying to tell me that aliens are real to?" Dean had become incredibly angry by this point.

Rose however, did not seem bothered by that fact in the slightest. She had heard something much more interesting.

"You're not from here either?" She asked.

Sam glared at Dean, refusing to answer. He should have been more careful about what he said. But the two mens' silence was enough evidence for Rose.

"I knew it!" She almost screamed and was quickly hushed by both. "Look, something happened. we weren't supposed to be here. But my friends. . . ship, I think it brought us for a reason. And maybe you guys are here for a reason too."

Dean rolled his eyes. Sam was the one to answer. "We came because a friend of ours asked us to."

Rose's mind was spinning at 100 miles per minute and Sam could see it in her eyes. "Yes, but magic has always been a myth to you hasn't it?"

The brothers could not believe how quickly this woman's brain worked. They both stared silently at her, not wanting to lie, but to scared to tell the truth. Finally she broke the silence for them.

"But you're accustomed to strange things, that much I can't tell." The fire in her eyes showed her excitement. "What do you really do? I've told you my story."

"We work for the FBI- "

"We're collectors of-"

The two brothers had both tries to cover at the same time. They glared at each other, before Dean sighed at began, "Okay look, you're right. We do see a lot of weird things. That's because we were raised to be-"

"STUPIFY!"

They heard the curse behind them, and all three ducked in fear. It bounced harmlessly off the wall above their heads. The three of them were instantly on their feet, facing the culprit.

That's when Rose noticed the shining knife in Dean's hand. He raised it as he ran towards the source of the noise. She was shocked. "What are you doing?" She called after him. But it was too late. He was already in a fight with the kid who must have cast the curse.

Sam ran to help him. The brothers were very large and intimidating, and the kid must not have been more than 14. However he fought back aggressively, somehow holding his own against the too. It was almost supernatural.

Finally, after many shrieks by Rose, Sam and Dean managed to pin his arms behind his back. Sam held him, which Dean held his shining knife to his throat.

"I smell sulfur," he hissed between his teeth.

The kids eyes did the strangest thing. Rose was almost convinced it was a trick of the torch light reflecting off the walls. They blinked solid black. No iris. No pupil. Just black to the core.

That's when Dean slit his throat.

*

Jack and Ron together managed to carry Harry all of ten feet, before collapsing.

The attractive ginger wiped sweat off his forehead. "I'd do it with magic..." He hesitated. "The only thing is, I can't remember the spell."

"Yeah... Neither can I." Was Jack's awkward reply. He could have used a sonic device of course, but then his cover would be blown. "What do you say we find this Herman chick on our own, then return to fix him, eh?"

Ron looked as though he would rather do anything than leave his best friend lying there with possible threats roaming the castle. However, he must have agreed there was no other option. "Alright, yeah," he replied reluctantly. "We'll leave him under the invisibility cloak."

Jack smiled his brilliant smile. "Perfect. Now shall we?" He gestured toward the ever darkening corridor. Ron nodded hesitantly, before walking ahead and consulting the map.

However, he soon stopped dead in his tracks. "Hermione's disappeared from the map!" he reported in a distressed voice.

Then there came a mysterious voice, free of emotion, yet full of authority. "Not to worry, Ron. Simply follow me."

Ron looked around terrified for the source of the voice. He turned to Jack, who glimpsed a brown coat whipping around the corner of the far corridor.

Jack smirked at Ron, shrugged his shoulders, and took off at a jog to follow the mysterious man.

***

Is anyone even reading this still?

Well if you are, I hope you enjoy this chapter. It took a really long time.. But if you remember us, please review and tell us what you thought!