Chapter 12

For people who read the last chapter before it was edited, the blonde housekeeper's name isn't Daphne anymore. It's Camilla now.

If you read the chapter recently, you all good. You read the edited version.

This chapter is also dedicated to Stars-vs-Chocolates for making me this BOMB ASS NEW COVER FOR THIS BOOK!!! She the goat 🐐 and her books are really good, too. So check her out.

Enjoy the chapter!🥰

Phadra's POV

"Oh, y'all tryna get LIT lit," I said as I eyed the big bag of weed in Fernando's hand.

"You know it," Dom said. "When he showed me that bag, I ain't know whether to cry or fuck the shit outta him." My eyes widened.

"Uh, TMI, bitch." She laughed and I laughed along with her. I knew she was just joking....I think.

Fernando spoke up. "Let's take this laughter out in the backyard ladies. Change into your swimsuits, while I get Antonio." Then he left. I looked at Dom, confused.

"We swimming?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Yeah. I asked Nando how big the pool was earlier and he said it was big as fuck, but we might just be chilling in the jacuzzi since we smoking tonight." My jaw could've hit the floor. A jacuzzi sounds so good right now. Plus we got weed!?

"Well then, what the hell are we waiting on?! Where are our bathing suits?" I said, getting up out of bed.

"They should be in the bags that were brought in when we got here. Probably the clothes from the jet."

I looked around the room. "I don't see any bags." She shrugged.

"Look in the closet," she said. She got up off the bed and walked to what we presumed would be the closet. She opened the door and when the motion activated lights turned on in the room, we nearly fainted.

 She opened the door and when the motion activated lights turned on in the room, we nearly fainted

(Imagine that it's a lil more spacious)

"This can't be a closet," I said, breathlessly. "This is the size of our apartment in Rhode Island."

"You telling me," Dom said. Then she gasped loudly and put her hand on her chest. "I ain't even seen my closet." She started sprinting out of my room to hers. "HURRY UP AND GET DRESSED, BIIIIIITCH!!"

I laughed and shook my head.

I walked into the closet and took it all in. It was so extravagant and clean and chic and.....FUCKING GIGANTIC.

I explored the racks and drawers until I found where the bathing suits were. They were all in my size and just so cute. It took me a couple minutes to decide on the one I wanted— a bright yellow, strapless 2-piece. I was lowkey afraid of the fact that the top was strapless because strapless usually don't work too well for my big ass titties. They were DD (borderline E) and a pain in my ass. I always thought about a breast reduction.