Chapter 13

Justin's POV:

"I'm going after her." I stated, slipping on my shoes and jacket. It was no longer raining, but I still need to know Mora was okay. "We are going with you." the guys all responded. I nodded and got off the bus with the guys to search for Mora and Alan.

"Mora! Alan!" I called, searching through the woods. The guys and I had agreed to looking for Mora and Alan by splitting up. We had only been searching for about five or ten minutes, but I was scared out of my mind.

What is she had fallen and broke her ankle or something? What if she re-opened a wound from her scar on her neck? What if she was hurt? What if she's lost? I may never see her again....

Suddenly, I heard a very familar giggle come from behind a boulder and some trees. I ran over and looked behind the boulder to find Alan and Mora, sitting comfortably together.

"I am just saying, what if I suddenly became a cat one day, would you take me in?" Alan asked with a chuckled. Mora giggled uncomtrolably,

"Alan, you are such a fucking weirdo." Mora giggled. Alan came up close to her ear,

"You know it..." he whispered seductively into her ear, she gave him a cute smile. My blood ran cold,

Don't just let him take Mora like that! Go get her back, stupid!

"Mora! Alan!" I pretended to call behind the boulder. Mora flinched and ran in my direction,

"Justin?" she asked confusingly. I pretended to be surprised and ran over to her, "Shit Mora! We were so worried about you guys." I whispered, planting a kiss on her lips.

I looked to see Alan in the corner of my eyes. His jaw was clenched and his fists were tight in a ball. That's what he gets for trying to steal MY Mora,

"Where are the guys?" she asked, looking around. "Looking for you and Alan. I'll call them now and tell them to meet us at the bus." I responded, grabbing her hand and leading her towards the bus. Leaving Alan to trail behind us.

"Thank God you guys are alright!" Gabe sighed in relief, picking Mora up and spinning her around. Mora chuckled,

"Dude, we were fine. No worries." She assured him. "Well of course we are going to worry." I chuckled, playing with her hair. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever. I am going to bed, it's been a long day." she puffed.

Mora simply skipped over to her bunk and drifted off to a much sleep. I watched her gracefully skip to her bunk and turned my attention to Alan.

I wanted to know why they were together alone and I wanted to know why he is trying to steal her away from me. Not to jump to conclusions, but he was getting a little too close with her from my perspective. I just want to warn him, make sure he knows who is boss...

Alan's POV:

"Whatever. I am going to bed, it's been a long day." Mora puffed, heading off to bed. As we all watched her skip off to bed, the guys all turned their attention to me. Especially Justin,

"So Alan, why did you run off anyways? We thought you were dead!" Austin yelled worryingly. I looked over to Phil in panic, "Er, I just went for a walk. I didn't think I would be gone that long."

"Well, just please don't do it again." Aaron pleaded in relief. I nodded blankly in response and sat there awkwardly, trying not to be bothered by any of the awkward stares I was getting.

"Putting all of that aside, we have a concert tomorrow. We hit Washington again I am pretty sure. Lets all get some rest, big day tomorrow." Phil said, coming to my rescue. We all nodded as Vic, Mike, Jaime, Tony, and my guys all stepped out of the bus to go back to our buses.